DONT DO THUMBPULLING. MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT

child__

child__

LTN
i found thumbpulling in september of 2023 maybe and since then I started doing it every morning/night until I can feel my teeth shifting and my bone splitting. it ruined my fucking life. After maybe 4 months of doing it the results were insane, i had a 4.6cm palate and like 2.1 fwhr. I was very happy with my results until one night I forgot to do it, and I was too lazy to go back to the bathroom and do it so I set my alarm to be early so I can just have a longer session in the morning. I woke up the other day AT 7:20. CLASS STARTS AT 8 AND MY ALARM DIDN'T WAKE ME UP I LIVE LIKE 20 MINS AWAY FROM SCHOOL BY WALK TOO WITH NO BUS AND NO CONNECTION SINCE I LIVE IN THE WOODS IN A LOG HUT. With the limited time I had I saw that my hair was oily, so I washed it and it ws alrEADY 7:42 MAYBE SO I JUST WENT TO SCHOOL WITHOUT THUMBPULLING AT ALL. I was with wet hair, no shower, no brushed teeth, no floss, no shit, no wipe, no piss, no eat, no drink, no thumbpull, no zygopull and with the clothes I woke up with since they are good enough to be school uniform (no dress code), I have to sleep with my clothes because the log hut is cold af in the winter. I went to school and the first class was ok. My hair got more dry but I could notice people avoiding me every chance they get. I met my girlfriend in the hall after the first class and she was mouth open shocked, like she was jumpscared or something, she instantly pointed out that I look like a classmate, I won't say names but let's say Michael, Michael has a 1.5 fwhr and a 2cm palate. I instantly ran to the bathroom to look at myself, AND THERE I SAW. MYSELF WITH A 1.4FWHR AND A MORE NARROW PALATE THAN MICHAEL. I SMILED AND ONLY 2 OF MY TEETH WERE VISIBLE. I went out of the bathroom, visibly frustrated, and my girlfriend asks me what happened to my face, and out of anger I started violently thumbpulling, but my finger slipped and I made 4 of my teeth crooked and 2 fell out, when it slipped, it also ripped my cheek, so my lips look wide af now, like lips 10 times wider than nose, since my nose is very small. I look like jeff the killer, or joker, but with the narrowest skull you can imagine. After this my girlfriend told me that if I don't fix my shit in 2 months she's gonna leave me. Shortly after I passed out, and went into a coma because all off the bonesmashing and thumbpulling gave me brain trauma and brain damage. I was in a coma for 3 months before waking up. My girlfriend found out about this, and wanted to come, but my retarded brain damaged ass refused. Turns out she wanted to see me because she made me undergo lefort 5. So my face could be fixed. I didn't know about this and I went to the toilet to piss, and there was a mirror beside me, I looked and I looked like if James Sapphire and Jeff the killer had a baby. I looked like a failed experiment. I probably was. After crying for 6 days, they put me in a mental institution:bluepill: where they tried to "fix" me. But I couldn't cope with a face like this. Every mental institution refused to take me, because the workers fainted when they saw my face. I can't go out in public without a mask, glasses, makeup, hat and scarf hiding my face. It I took off my glasses my -1 smv 15° pct hunter eyes would be revealed and people would run from me. Fuck thumbpulling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, aber, Acion and 3 others
  • The person started "thumbpulling" in September 2023 to alter their facial structure, initially seeing positive results.
  • After missing a session, they noticed a dramatic and distressing change in their appearance, with their facial structure reverting.
  • In an attempt to fix this, they accidentally caused severe dental damage and facial injuries, making their appearance worse.
  • The situation led to a coma, and they later underwent a botched facial surgery ("Lefort 5"), leaving them disfigured.
  • Their appearance became so extreme that they couldn't go out without heavy disguises, and even mental institutions refused to treat them.
  • They deeply regret ever starting thumbpulling, as they believe it ruined their life.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Newday*V3, not__cel and 1 other person
  • The person started "thumbpulling" in September 2023 to alter their facial structure, initially seeing positive results.
  • After missing a session, they noticed a dramatic and distressing change in their appearance, with their facial structure reverting.
  • In an attempt to fix this, they accidentally caused severe dental damage and facial injuries, making their appearance worse.
  • The situation led to a coma, and they later underwent a botched facial surgery ("Lefort 5"), leaving them disfigured.
  • Their appearance became so extreme that they couldn't go out without heavy disguises, and even mental institutions refused to treat them.
  • They deeply regret ever starting thumbpulling, as they believe it ruined their life.
Are you an ai?

i will pay anyone $1000 USD if they can read this whole post

• Love it
Reactions: child__
Idk, I’ll see for myself. I don’t want all this fear mongering to slow down my ascension :ROFLMAO: