"Dont drink and drive, but if you do,call me"

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Waltuh, put your dick away waltuh, I am not having sex with you right know waltuh

Shut the fuck up disgusting indian insect you’re not funny if you want us to laugh post a compilation of mumbai monkeys squatting and shitting in streets

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, autisticretard, WeiWei and 4 others
Shut the fuck up disgusting indian insect you’re not funny if you want us to laugh post a compilation of mumbai monkeys squatting and shitting in streets
ShutYo goofyaaah up nigger leave my indian bro alone

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Kamui, gigaslayer and 1 other person
Mike Ehrmantraut Eyes GIF by Better Call Saul

ShutYo goofyaaah up nigger leave my indian bro alone
Ong bruh who tf does this faggot ass greycel think he is 💀💀💀💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, gigaslayer, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person

Just made account on Sunday

Prolly another one of that 5ft1 pajeet indian mods alts from ganga to shit on my threads

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Dr. Bludy

I hate these tiktok retards mf joined yesterday n thinks he runs shit like the salamancas ☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

Pat yourself on the back for rotting here more than me you fucking stinky black ogre negroloid

Just made account on Sunday

Prolly another one of these 5ft1 pajeet indian alts from ganga to shit on my threads
Fucking schizo patel bug eyed beetle who the fuck is that you’re not being gang stalked no one gives a fuck about a stinking chimp curry

Fucking schizo patel bug eyed beetle who the fuck is that you’re not being gang stalked no one gives a fuck about a stinking chimp curry
3521949 3519905 j

You are this shit covered 5ft1 bug eyes pajeet from canada
St pajeet alt 5ft1cel
Biggest abused indian dog of the forum
Kys Dravidian

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
View attachment 2366870
You are this shit covered 5ft1 bug eyes pajeet from canada
St pajeet alt 5ft1cel
Just be schizo and post pictures of random people like the person you’re arguing with is them theory

I don’t know who the fuck you are sewer rat all I know is you’re a curry trying his hardest to be funny it’s pathetic to watch just kill yourself waste of atoms streetdookie faggot

Just be schizo and post pictures of random people like the person you’re arguing with is them theory

I don’t know who the fuck you are sewer rat all I know is you’re a curry trying his hardest to be funny it’s pathetic to watch just kill yourself waste of atoms streetdookie faggot
3521949 3519905 j

You are pajeet who can't handle being mogged by Pakis
Keep making alts you abused indian dog, it's been a year

Can tell it's you that 5ft1 hindu dindu dravdian street shitter from miles away

View attachment 2366875
You are pajeet who can't handle being mogged by Pakis
Keep making alts you abused indian dog, it's been a year

Can tell it's you that 5ft1 hindu dindu dravdian street shitter from miles away
You’re actually dead set on that curry cockroach being me honestly keep going I love watching 70 iq schizocel dravidian specimen lose their shit

That chimp must really be in your head though how are you bringing him up a year later did he rape your dirty insect mother or something lol holy shit you need to die you fucking ugly waste of matter

You’re actually dead set on that curry cockroach being me honestly keep going I love watching 70 iq schizocel dravidian specimen lose their shit

That chimp must really be in your head though how are you bringing him up a year later did he rape your dirty insect mother or something lol holy shit you need to die you fucking ugly waste of matter
3521949 3519905 j

Only this pajeet can make 100s of alts every week to shit on the streets of org
You can't handle being a sri Lankan bug eyes 5ft1 ugly ass vomit inducing hindu dravdian getting mogged by paki slum dwellers,

You dont even scare your cows you shit eater
Keep replying to this thread
I kill myself if I looked even one percent of you INDIAN
Your tiny indian dick never ever been near to a female, u pussy ass indian
Lmao

Waltuh, put your dick away waltuh, I am not having sex with you right know waltuh
Reminder that this is your sense of humor no wonder your a fucking lonely sickly incel faggot with band kid humor choke on a tandoori chicken bone and die you fucking sad beetle

Reminder that this is your sense of humor no wonder your a fucking lonely sickly incel faggot with band kid humor choke on a tandoori chicken bone and die you fucking sad beetle
3521949 3519905 j

Truecel dravdian Pajeet alt no1006
Kys
2 vs 13 votes you vs me
Hindu dindu truecel, shit eater

View attachment 2366885
Only this pajeet can make 100s of alts every week to shit on the streets of org
You can't handle being a sri Lankan bug eyes 5ft1 ugly ass vomit inducing hindu dravdian getting mogged by paki slum dwellers,

You dont even scare your cows you shit eater
Keep replying to this thread
I kill myself if I looked even one percent of you INDIAN
Your tiny indian dick never ever been near to a female, u pussy ass indian
Lmao
It seems that in the midst of your schizo episode where you’re confusing me for some random beetle you also forgot that you are practically identical to the dirty indian bugs you’re vehemently talking shit about…. You’re literally speaking into a mirror you are identical to indians why are you coping you fucking retarded abandoned stray abused ribs-showing dog? Why are you coping mutt

It seems that in the midst of your schizo episode where you’re confusing me for some random beetle you also forgot that you are practically identical to the dirty indian bugs you’re vehemently talking shit about…. You’re literally speaking into a mirror you are identical to indians why are you coping you fucking retarded abandoned stray abused ribs-showing dog? Why are you coping mutt
3521949 3519905 j

I mog you dravdian pajeet 2 vs 13 votes
Thats you 5ft1 from pajeet pradesh bug eyed dravdian
Vs paki Mr
That's why you need to make a 100alts to cope,
Kys indian dog
I cage at you, compensating
Keep writting essay

View attachment 2366891
Truecel dravdian Pajeet alt no1006
Kys
2 vs 13 votes you vs me
Hindu dindu truecel, shit eater
You will have to forever cope with the fact that shitdians and poopistanis look identical and have nearly identical culture… cope with the fact that the subhumans you are trying to distance yourself from are basically your brothers you ugly retarded waste of oxygen fucking COW SHIT GOBBLER END YOUR SAD CURRY LIFE

You will have to forever cope with the fact that shitdians and poopistanis look identical and have nearly identical culture… cope with the fact that the subhumans you are trying to distance yourself from are basically your brothers you ugly retarded waste of oxygen fucking COW SHIT GOBBLER END YOUR SAD CURRY LIFE
That's why I got 13 votes and your only two
I get called even South iranian
While you are pajeet street shitter
5ft1 bug eyed indian is same as 5ft11 paki
Yes pajeet cope
3521949 3519905 j

View attachment 2366893
I mog you dravdian pajeet 2 vs 13 votes
Thats you 5ft1 from pajeet pradesh bug eyed dravdian
Vs paki Mr
That's why you need to make a 100alts to cope,
Kys indian dog
I cage at you, compensating
Keep writting essay
REMINDER YOU ARE IDENTICAL TO CURRIES.. no woman outside of shitdia and shitistan can tell you neolithics apart. COPE WITH THIS FACT for the rest of your life you are fucking bacteria

REMINDER YOU ARE IDENTICAL TO CURRIES.. no woman outside of shitdia and shitistan can tell you neolithics apart. COPE WITH THIS FACT for the rest of your life you are fucking bacteria
Nah I look Pakistani , by foreigners from scandanvia it got 17 upvotes
Kys your cope not working
Back to new delhi call center cage
3521949 3519905 j

5ft1 bug indian canadian janitor scammer vs 5ft11 paki
Reminder you got mogged to death by me that you need 100s of alt to. Cope

Last edited:
Nah I look Pakistani , by foreigners from scandanvia it got 17 upvotes
Kys your cope not working
Back to new delhi call center cage
View attachment 2366897
5ft1 bug indian canadian janitor scammer vs 5ft11 paki
If I were to walk down the street and show pictures of pakis and curries not one single human would tell the difference… You are genetically the same you have to cope with this for the rest of your life. JFL 5’11 which is probably you coping you are 5’10 max and I’m a 181 cm barefoot med bull LMFAOOOOO