Don't eat like a European

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
Just don't eat too much

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 1751 and hebbewem
It's not all about the diet. It's that they used to live wild, but now all they do is drink, eat McDonalds and lay on their asses. They don't have to do anything no more thanks to white men.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, birchman, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others
thought title said dont eat like a eugene

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and Deleted member 1973
It's not all about the diet. It's that they used to live wild, but now all they do is drink, eat McDonalds and lay on their asses. They don't have to do anything no more thanks to white men.
This
Native populations are alcoholics and addicted to sugar as well

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Just don't eat too much

Shit thread
very low iq post. it has everything to do with less nutritous food, sedentary lifestyle, artificial additives like pesticides, herbicides, artificial colors and sweeteners, pollution, and other endocrine disruptors in the envionment

• +1
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle, Deleted member 3195 and AscendenceImminent
cherrypicking nice bait nigger

What retarded negroe made this shit?

Too many calories make you fat, not any macronutrient per se

Now stfu already
No retarded fuck it’s grain and crabs and we aren’t Just talking how fat you are you don’t know shit shut up

Europeans are all in shape, this is cope.

Meanwhile american turists are all with beer belly

dont eat shitty food and eat in a schedule.
constantly eating snacks rises your insuline

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
*american diet that was forced onto europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
They need more meat

nice cope, native populations were fat and alcoholic, not to mention poor and stigmatized, before the white man (who i praise every morning) ever came with their boomsticks and fire water

natives should be grateful that the white man came and brought his technology, all the technology that only the white man invented, in sweden, and blessed the natives with the knowledge and influence of the white man.

i praise the white man, almost as much as I praise Ronald Reagan, and thank him every day and it is true I will wageslave to afford stroma so one day I too will be blonde and blue eyed, like Jesus Was. amen. heil hitler.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SWEATENEDturtle, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Tbh if it werent white men, all those niggers would still be hunting and dying at 15 yo. Now they finally can live an easy life but even then they blame their masters

Images1

Average European guy according to Psl

What prevents them from living like their ancestors?

Pretty much nothing. they're just lazy and want to complain.

Tbh if it werent white men, all those niggers would still be hunting and dying at 15 yo. Now they finally can live an easy life but even then they blame their masters
Shut the fuck up. You look like hammered shit. Go finger your ugly Gf. Your entire room probably smells like onions when she pulls down her pants

very low iq post. it has everything to do with less nutritous food, sedentary lifestyle, artificial additives like pesticides, herbicides, artificial colors and sweeteners, pollution, and other endocrine disruptors in the envionment
If you're talking about health, yes but when I look at the pictures in the op, I see a lean and a fat person. Which is (almost) all about calories in vs calories out.