Will get corn and soy free pork from the farm soon instead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, flippasav, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
It gave me either salmonella or giardia

Been having liquid green poop for the last week now

Most of the dangerous stuff is in the outer layer of the food, so if you cook it rare, it should be fine

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
haram

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada, try2beme and 1 other person
Blackpill has rotted your brain

It gave me either salmonella or giardia

Been having liquid green poop for the last week now

Why are you eating raw pork you absolute idiot.

You prob have some fucked up parasite as evil parasites live inside the pig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Tabula Rasa and optimisticzoomer
I don't eat pork or bacon because it's
It’s haram for the reasons op mentioned. Animals like Pigs are high in vectors of illness and parasites. Also it reduces the tax that nobles could get from their subjects due to how flexible pigs are in that they can eat anything. This makes it hard to tax your Slav… I mean peasants

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Tabula Rasa and TsarTsar444
  • +1
raw beef is better

Ew Haram

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
How bout u stop this raw meat diet and start eating like a normal human being

I added more to this comment which is a big reason why the Middle East outlawed pigs even before Islam lol
To add to your comment; their behavior is also unclean. I read that pigs eat their dead. Lmao.

To add to your comment; their behavior is also unclean. I read that pigs eat their dead. Lmao.
There’s nothing wrong with eating pigs mf , stop listening to the ramblings of some schizo pajeet pedophile

There’s nothing wrong with eating pigs mf , stop listening to the ramblings of some schizo pajeet pedophile
"

Ugliest man alive​

"

Inside and out!!!

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
who the fuck eats raw bacon?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Manletmachine
It’s haram for the reasons op mentioned. Animals like Pigs are high in vectors of illness and parasites. Also it reduces the tax that nobles could get from their subjects due to how flexible pigs are in that they can eat anything. This makes it hard to tax your Slav… I mean peasants
Swine were associated with semi sedentary village dwelling people in the Ottoman Balkans compared to other animals because it allowed the villagers to troll the Ottoman tax collectors

So do chickens when stressed out. Pigs are dirty but so are poultry and other animals esp fish
Swine were associated with semi sedentary village dwelling people in the Ottoman Balkans compared to other animals because it allowed the villagers to troll the Ottoman tax collectors
I’m speaking well before the ottomans like well back during the days of Babylon and Akkad the fact is farmers would meme on their lords with pigs and not pay land tax for them cos they’d just have them in their homes eating anything.

So do chickens when stressed out. Pigs are dirty but so are poultry and other animals esp fish

I’m speaking well before the ottomans like well back during the days of Babylon and Akkad the fact is farmers would meme on their lords with pigs and not pay land tax for them cos they’d just have them in their homes eating anything.
Eating feces that is a solid piece of poop is the best source of probiotics. That's why animals do it. Of course you shouldn't drink diarrehea duhh

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Eating feces that is a solid piece of poop is the best source of probiotics. That's why animals do it. Of course you shouldn't drink diarrehea duhh
Make it a quote

@TRUE_CEL come point and laugh @ this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and thereallegend
That's why the Hanafi sect (the largest in Sunni Islam) considers shrimp to be haram (they are bottom-feeders, hence why they are haram). Yet the Maliki sect (also Sunni Islam, but it's usually North Africans that adhere to this sect) considers shrimp to be halal. Never heard of chickens eating their dead, lol, interesting.

That's why the Hanafi sect (the largest in Sunni Islam) considers shrimp to be haram (they are bottom-feeders, hence why they are haram). Yet the Maliki sect (also Sunni Islam, but it's usually North Africans that adhere to this sect) considers shrimp to be halal. Never heard of chickens eating their dead, lol, interesting.
Infanticide and cannibalism is pretty normal in the animal kingdom

• Love it
Infanticide and cannibalism is pretty normal in the animal kingdom
Yes and there's specific animals that we can and cannot eat. While there's no explanation given for what is considered permissible and what isn't, there's scholars who try to make the connection. The Qur'an says pigs/swines aren't allowed to be eaten, but it doesn't say why. Usually, it's scholars that come up with an explanation. But there's always a reason as to why things are forbidden and it always makes sense at the same time.

• +1
Colon excretes toxins like fiber but also bacteria (probiotics), nitrogen, protein, fat and carbs.

It's an interesting subject @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Colon excretes toxins like fiber but also bacteria (probiotics), nitrogen, protein, fat and carbs.
When you die from taking a shit don’t blame me 😉

I didn’t know

I don’t think anyone does🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unless they’re stupid

Im not muslim Christian or jewish so ofc i don’t care if others eat pork each to there own but you do realise that pigs bathe in mud, eat there own piss shit and blood. Sometimes eat fucking snakes mice and rats even other dead pigs and can contain with like 20 different diseases. Most pork is all processed too