Don't even think about ewhoring, I'm quitting this shit

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I may have earned 280 so far already which is nice, but this shit is so boring, cancerous and time consuming it's not even worth it.

You spend hours chatting with subhuman bluepilled incels on Snapchat hoping you might get 1 or 2 to buy your premium. And even then it's not guaranteed alot of days.

Threw my phone away twice aswell cause I accidentally sent the same fake selfie pic twice and they noticed. And alot of guys are just high E and want a gf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, turkproducer, LowTierNormie and 6 others
Anything to ascend nigga

just tell them you don't chat until they pay you tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4946, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
I may have earned 280 so far already which is nice, but this shit is so boring, cancerous and time consuming it's not even worth it.

You spend hours chatting with subhuman bluepilled incels on Snapchat hoping you might get 1 or 2 to buy your premium. And even then it's not guaranteed alot of days.

Threw my phone away twice aswell cause I accidentally sent the same fake selfie pic twice and they noticed. And alot of guys are just high E and want a gf
Keep doing it. It's not just about the money. It's the righteous thing to do. Simps must learn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3573, Stingray and 8 others
I feel u bro
Kik is dead btw i try for 3 days and i made 0$ & my social engineering is on point
I will give snap another try tho

kk in een week maar 15 verdiend ofzo pik. hoe kom je aan zoveel mensen die kopen?

I feel u bro
Kik is dead btw i try for 3 days and i made 0$ & my social engineering is on point
I will give snap another try tho
Cope made 600$ in 3 weeks. Made 75$ today.
Everyone here is a whiner. This shit is so fucking easy. I made 600$ in 3 weeks. Made 75$ today. On KIK. I don't even use snapchat, but according to you guys kik is dead lol.

• Woah
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
Cope made 600$ in 3 weeks. Made 75$ today.
Everyone here is a whiner. This shit is so fucking easy. I made 600$ in 3 weeks. Made 75$ today. On KIK. I don't even use snapchat, but according to you guys kik is dead lol.
then do it fucking idiot lmao
i dont want to chat with pathetic fat cucks for 600$
im doing construction work for 900

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
then do it fucking idiot lmao
i dont want to chat with pathetic fat cucks for 600$
im doing construction work for 900
Yeah. I'm not forcing you. It is a great alternative for last asses like me and for those who are jobless.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Was much easier back in the day

Used to larp as some 7/10 whore on Twitter and sell cucks feet/ass pics that I found on her Twitter
Sold some guy my moms socks for €250 :lul::lul::lul:

Now you need to validate yourself before cucks will buy anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Zdeweilx, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Yeah. I'm not forcing you. It is a great alternative for last asses like me and for those who are jobless.
you have to be souless to do this, the money is dirty like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 685
How do you get payed though? Can't they just see your real name through PayPal?

how did you make that money? where did you find the men to talk to?

Lol at using Snapchat for ewhoring

low IQ

Snapchat is good lol if u haven’t made a single sale on snapchat u don’t do it properly
I’ve made thousands on a better place. Snapchat is too hip.

I'm too lazy to do all of that crap

im prolly best e whorer on this site ngl however having a job mogs

why cuz u make friends and socialize and expend energy during youth instead of talking to incels 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back