Don't falimcel if you have average or low gonial with long midface

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Title. If your jaw is like 87% or more of your bizygomatic width but your gonial & FWHR is like 120-115 AND 1.75-1.8 or below respectively, you should stop right there.
Major case of rectangle head syndrome will be what awaits you otherwise. Thankfully I noticed this in time while staring at myself in the mirror making stupid MM squintmaxx faces & measuring with digital calipers like an autist just this morning, before I made it more over for myself than it already was. Diamond/triangle face will always be better than oblong face, change my mind

Coincidentally, after coming home from summercottagemaxxing I found out that my local ethnic food store has stopped stocking Falim gum, ofcourse I still grabbed the last 10 pieces I could find from the back of the shelf though. Also convenience store no longer stocks my favorite blue label West cigarettes - Marlboros golds, Belmonts and LMs are too fucking expensive so it's truly over.
It's as if my brief absence has left the world in flames, typical. How will my Lego man skull massetermaxxing & early onset lung cancer Arceusmaxxing programs ever recover brahs?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96, xForgotMyName, Whyamihere and 1 other person
Agreed. Masseter hypertrophy made my face look oblong dogshit. Not even sure what to do now. Oblong is death sentence. I will need a shit load of surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface
Whats the best way to identify if your gonial angle is low,average or high?

Agreed. Masseter hypertrophy made my face look square dogshit.
I've been analysing some pictures of dudes who are considered "gl" and it seems that PSL theory is only half the truth. Take Gosling for example, his gonial and midface length are both bad, but he would look worse if you were to improve only one of those features. It's like those two bad features have cancelled each other out. Adding to my original point, if he had a narrower jaw, he would be an ideal candidate for falimceling.

I think that with rudimentary "if", "and", "or", "nand" et cetera logic you could maybe create a series of formulas or functions that could analyse the overall harmony of someone's midface and lower third and assess the degree of "overness". But a binary 1 or 0 for "PSL approved" features would not be enough for an accurate assessment, it would need a gradient of some sort.
Perhaps it could be extended to IPD, skull shape, nose, chin to philtrum ratio, mouth width, lip thickness and maybe even zygos as well.

I suspect such proprietary software already exists, at least some studies on facial attractiveness appear to have used something similar.
But I can't code for shit so someone else would have to do it.
Whats the best way to identify if your gonial angle is low,average or high?
A high gonial angle is generally accompanied by a triangle-shaped lower third when looking from the front, ex. Adam Driver, Ryan Gosling. A low one would look more like a 90 degree angle, someone like Henry Cavill or Charlie Sheen. If your ramus (widest point of your jaw) is set at around the same height as your mouth, that is more or less optimal. I'm not sure what the average number is, it probably varies with phenotype and height (tall skull syndrome can be caused by genetically predisposed spinal cord length aka height)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold and Whyamihere
Deleted
I've been analysing some pictures of dudes who are considered "gl" and it seems that PSL theory is only half the truth. Take Gosling for example, his gonial and midface length are both bad, but he would look worse if you were to improve only one of those features. It's like those two bad features have cancelled each other out. Adding to my original point, if he had a narrower jaw, he would be an ideal candidate for falimceling.

I think that with rudimentary "if", "and", "or", "nand" et cetera logic you could maybe create a series of formulas or functions that could analyse the overall harmony of someone's midface and lower third and assess the degree of "overness". But a binary 1 or 0 for "PSL approved" features would not be enough for an accurate assessment, it would need a gradient of some sort.
Perhaps it could be extended to IPD, skull shape, nose, chin to philtrum ratio, mouth width, lip thickness and maybe even zygos as well.

I suspect such proprietary software already exists, at least some studies on facial attractiveness appear to have used something similar.
But I can't code for shit so someone else would have to do it.

A high gonial angle is generally accompanied by a triangle-shaped lower third when looking from the front, ex. Adam Driver, Ryan Gosling. A low one would look more like a 90 degree angle, someone like Henry Cavill or Charlie Sheen. If your ramus (widest point of your jaw) is set at around the same height as your mouth, that is more or less optimal. I'm not sure what the average number is, it probably varies with phenotype and height (tall skull syndrome can be caused by genetically predisposed spinal cord length aka height)
So if I have a high gonial angle and long midface I can keep chewing falim?

Deleted

So if I have a high gonial angle and long midface I can keep chewing falim?
Theoretically probably yes, but there are a lot of factors at play, just those two are not enough to know whether you will look better or not. If you want, you can PM me a pic and I can morph it around a bit and see what would look best.
Agreed. Masseter hypertrophy made my face look oblong dogshit. Not even sure what to do now. Oblong is death sentence. I will need a shit load of surgeries.
This sounds stupid and bluepilled, but if you haven't considered it already, look into Botox injection treatments. They can be used to reduce the size of your masseter and sharpen your jawline, it is used often for patients with bruxism (compulsive teeth grinding) who get overgrown jaw muscles from it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
This sounds stupid and bluepilled, but if you haven't considered it already, look into Botox injection treatments. They can be used to reduce the size of your masseter and sharpen your jawline, it is used often for patients with bruxism (compulsive teeth grinding) who get overgrown jaw muscles from it.
B-b-b-but my mewing, b-b-but my chewing. I'm not going to inject botox in my jaw to eat away my bone. I can just stop chewing and muscle should reduce over time. Idea was to chew hard and get masseter hypertrophy so the connective tissue where muscle connect to bone makes bone grow as well. My ortho confirmed that this should work. Basically you get bulky chimpunk cheeks and hypertrophy and look dogshit for a year, but then once you stop and jaw muscle goes away you get thickened bone in that area. Similar to bone density improvements you get in gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Scarface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back