don't fall into the trap of venting

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
water thread btw

no one cares about you but your mother no one actually cares about your problems if you actually decide to vent for someone he/she will lose all respect to you if you cry while talking about your problems the person who is listening to you will lose all respect sounding desperate without crying is enough for that to happen

if you didn't accept that the easy way then you will accept the hard way like me i was talking about my problems with my friend and he just reacted with a laughing emoji and said "i'm laughing on your misery"

and even if you think they care they will forget everything 5 minutes later

not talking about normal conversations when you talk about shit that happened btw neither stuff like family member dying

tldr:
no one cares about how you feel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, abuserr007, irkkedmulatto and 24 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Latinolooksmaxxer, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
water thread btw

no one cares about you but your mother no one actually cares about your problems if you actually decide to vent for someone he/she will lose all respect to you if you cry while talking about your problems the person who is listening to you will lose all respect sounding desperate without crying is enough for that to happen

if you didn't accept that the easy way then you will accept the hard way like me i was talking about my problems with my friend and he just reacted with a laughing emoji and said "i'm laughing on your misery"

and even if you think they care they will forget everything later

not talking about normal conversations when you talk about shit that happened btw neither stuff like family member dying

tldr:
I use org to vent TBH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Ryan, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
as crazy as it sounds, venting to strangers is the best way to vent

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, lepo2317, Latinolooksmaxxer and 9 others
I only vent to chatGPT honestly

90% of people cba to hear your sob story and 10% get schadenfreude kicks out of it

people are fucking sociopaths man

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, username1000, bourgeoizyzz and 9 others
My friend gets foids by telling them he has cancer because they feel bad for him

• JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, TsarTsar444, shitskinism and 7 others
My friend gets foids by telling them he has cancer because they feel bad for him
they date him with the mentality of "he's gonna die in a few weeks anyway"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Latinolooksmaxxer, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Latinolooksmaxxer, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Even worse they use it against you :feelskek: (Speaking from experience)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, notsocommonthumb, Gaia262 and 2 others
use drugs instead they don't judge or leave you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Caspian, notsocommonthumb, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
Even worse they use it against you :feelskek: (Speaking from experience)
seen it happen multiple times lol two people have an argument and suddenly one of them starts saying stuff they said in private or being told "aren't you the same guy that was crying while saying" and stuff like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Gaia262, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
water thread btw

tldr:
im gonna therapistmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and ryuken
seen it happen multiple times lol two people have an argument and suddenly one of them starts saying stuff they said in private or being told "aren't you the same guy that was crying while saying" and stuff like that
Nah we didn't even have a fight till this nigga started yapping about me to a foid :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Use this place to vent we don't judge other incels unlike all the rest
I use this place to say the shit I'm not allowed to say around normies
This is also a vent thread
You can't even say shit to a psychologist nowadays

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nah we didn't even have a fight till this nigga started yapping about me to a foid :forcedsmile:
brutal
Stfu
Use this place to vent we don't judge other incels unlike all the rest
I use this place to say the shit I'm not allowed to say around normies
This is also a vent thread
no i was just giving an example i don't really want sympathy nor i judge people for venting but it just doesn't work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999, psychomandible and 1 other person
not fully wrong, in my case I care ab ppl venting, ofc I forgot it idk 5 minutes later, but what do you want the person to do? keep it in mind forever? not possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Bars, Suns9999 and 1 other person
i’d rather bottle up my feelings inside like a real nigga 🔥🔥🔥

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, irkkedmulatto, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
You can vent to me in DMs @ryuken

Your friend sounds shitty

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ryuken
No need to vent if your brain chemistry is good.

Only trainwrecks feel the need to vent, and nobody wants to be around trainwrecks either way.

• +1
  • JFL
water thread btw

tldr:
They are not you friends HAHAHAHA. THEY ARE YOUR ENEMIES. EVEN VENTING HERE IS BETTER COMPARED TO THOSE SO CALLED FRIENDS OF YOURS

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, K1ng N0th1ng, PeakIncels and 3 others
water thread btw

tldr:
I’m a hyper sensitive person so 90% of the time if I vent, I’m just bullshitting

• +1
Best place to vent is among us when you vent bcoz you’re impostor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and notsocommonthumb
Just vent to AI or write it down somewhere and analyze your feelings TBH that’s what I usually do and it’s worked for most of my problems.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and notsocommonthumb
yoi are gay if yop vent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist and ryuken
"I'm happy for you.
Or sorry that happened".

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
water thread btw

tldr:
honestly the best way to 'vent' is to write everything down or talk to yourself like a schizo

• JFL
honestly the best way to 'vent' is to write everything down or talk to yourself like a schizo
Screenshot 20240920 140407 Instagram

1475 words:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Latinolooksmaxxer
they date him with the mentality of "he's gonna die in a few weeks anyway"
thats why foids love hooking up during travels

they can whore out without the mf chasing and bugging them after trying to LTR them and preventing her from chasing chad

unless of course the travel hookup is chad in the 1st place

• +1
I always vent to chatgpt but he is a bluepilled cuck and gives me bad solutions

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and ryuken
I always vent to chatgpt but he is a bluepilled cuck and gives me bad solutions
at least you can delete the convo like it never happened irl people will remember everything once you have an argument with them

as crazy as it sounds, venting to strangers is the best way to vent
True, if he will make fun of you, you don't care since he is a stranger. If he will 'help' you, you are good. If you tell your family, they will stab you in the back at worst and don't care about your problems at best.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and username1000
water thread btw

tldr:
I have no one to vent and even my mom dont care