Dont feel bad about wearing lifts.

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
I honestly felt kinda like I was being misleading/ lowkey raping woman. Extreme ik

But ur gotta remember the makeup they wear, they literally wear height increasing shit, pushup bras to make their tits look bigger than they actually are.

If they get to do all these things to increase their femininity why can't we boost our masculinity a bit? Woman don't give it a second thought.

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, h111, serialcoper and 2 others
I’m wearing 5 inch heels idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Lidian, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I honestly felt kinda like I was being misleading/ lowkey raping woman. Extreme ik

But ur gotta remember the makeup they wear, they literally wear height increasing shit, pushup bras to make their tits look bigger than they actually are.

If they get to do all these things to increase their femininity why can't we boost our masculinity a bit? Woman don't give it a second thought.
How much cm, inch do they give u?

I still haven't bought lifts yet

How are you "raping" women by wearing fucking lifts?

How are you "raping" women by wearing fucking lifts?
:ROFLMAO:. Cuz they think you are taller than you actually are? Like I wouldn't lie about my age to fuck a woman I don't think.

Women themselves are frauding height hard. It's only fair.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
:ROFLMAO:. Cuz they think you are taller than you actually are? Like I wouldn't lie about my age to fuck a woman I don't think.
So that counts as rape in your opinion? Lying about age doesn't even matter.

So that counts as rape in your opinion? Lying about age doesn't even matter.
No. I was exaggerating. If I lie to a woman that I love her and shit and she then has sex with me only cuz that. She might feel raped. Thinking more from their perspective.

They wouldn't be happy to find out you were frauding. It's not socially acceptable.