Dont feel comfortable thinking thoughts

ambi

ambi

Pink
my thoughts are too brutal, too intelligent and too deep. I instantly get anxiety after thinking too much. I spend my days avoiding thoughts

@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, fuse, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
it makes no sense. Why can i think so intelligent and so deeply, if i cant handle it. Its like a weapon with no use. Like you gave a laser shooting gun to someone with no arms

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
It can be fun sometimes, but torture other times.

I probably have a condition never seen before, or something that i dont know of yet, or several at the same time. But i will find out what causes me to be this way

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I probably have a condition never seen before, or something that i dont know of yet, or several at the same time. But i will find out what causes me to be this way
That condition is autism no need to thank me Saar :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi

• Love it
GSTwUaQXMAIUW2T

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Lebron_James, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
You will get used to it as you age. I assume Ur Younger than me @ambi

• +1
You either think all thoughts or none at all, there’s no in between

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ambi
my thoughts are too brutal, too intelligent and too deep. I instantly get anxiety after thinking too much. I spend my days avoiding thoughts

@_MVP_
Happens to the best of us

• +1
You will get used to it as you age. I assume Ur Younger than me @ambi
20 as of right now. Hopefully it does get better with age, i need to focus more on controling my thoughts better. I can think deep but cant handle it yet

• Woah
Reactions: _MVP_
You're going to have schizophrenia, the first thing you'll notice is to fit into the squizoid personality type or LPD

20 as of right now. Hopefully it does get better with age, i need to focus more on controling my thoughts better. I can think deep but cant handle it yet
it will get better, dont worry about it

Just dont overwhelm yourself

• +1
Over for you

• +1
bro just drown yourself with videos to make you stop thinking, or listen to actual music that distracts you

• +1
Can relate... There are times when this ability to think so deeply is thrilling, but more often than not, it's a heavy burden.

• +1
I am a brilliant musician who is tragically deaf, burdened with talents that the world yearns for, yet to me, they are void of meaning and use. These gifts, so revered by others, remain a silent symphony within me.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back