Don’t focus on chads life or what he’s doing

lunin7

lunin7

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸
One thing with the incel community I never understood is that incels compare their lives to chad or gigachads lives. I used to do this for a while but I eventually stopped, because I knew it would just make me feel worse. If you keep dreaming about someone else then you will remain as sad as you did before you found the blackpill. It does you no good to procrastinate about anyone else.

My friend is always talking about the one foid who doesn’t care about him. He’s always talking to me about how she’s around all the guys and she barely talks to him. It gets annoying after awhile when you’re trying to move onto bigger and better things. But I won’t force anyone, I have to sharpen my brain.

I stopped complaining because I know that humans are full of shit and will be this way until the end of time (referring to their shallow nature). I look at the culture especially in the west and it looks so lame and disorganized (not judging you guys just judging the culture which indoctrinates and shapes you guys). It lacks any substance or any kind of original thought. I don’t desire being a chad anymore, maybe the looks part i would like but the lifestyle just isn’t for me.

I don’t know how you guys could be content being around people all the time as a chad without being by yourself to think. Most people in chads circle are only around him for his smv anyways.

Tell me what you guys think (inb4 0)

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ryldoo IS COPING, kingpiin and 2 others
I dream about being hunk all say all night.
My youth, my life is passing by and there is nothing I can do about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kingpiin, mogstars, datboijj and 1 other person
I just compare my life to subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Dr. Mog, mogstars and 6 others
Always aspire to those better than you

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
For truecels the problem isn’t comparing themselves to chad. It’s the constant treatment they get on the daily basis.

Think about it if sub 5s got treated normally by society do you think it would be that much of a problem? Nope. But sub 5s get reminded they are sub 5 probably everyday of their lives

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Maalik, DarkLoner94 and 1 other person
For truecels the problem isn’t comparing themselves to chad. It’s the constant treatment they get on the daily basis.

Think about it if sub 5s got treated normally by society do you think it would be that much of a problem? Nope. But sub 5s get reminded they are sub 5 probably everyday of their lives
you are right. Really I think most sub 5s feel ostracized from not only society but their access to reproducing with women. they get cockblocked by other guys, girls give them cold shoulder, it’s just a hellish situation in general. I’ve been through it because I was ugly during my early adolescence. My early teen years were absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and tallnegga
COPE. We dont want to become chads by means of self improvement. We acknowledge that its purely based on genetic material. So the only way to become a chad as an incel is by means of reincarnation which I dont advocate for myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7 and mogstars
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s not like they did anything

Or have a skill…

This is like your idol being some random lottery winner

:fuk:
This is why normies look up to athletes…

• +1
Reactions: mogstars