Dont forget the big picture

aleksandr

aleksandr

Bronze
Girls fall in love from sex it's a chemical thing. If normie, fraud pics + fraud personality with game = sex or gf if you want.

Maintaining gf is another story, need to live redpill 24/7 cant just fraud it. Make it apart of you, dont just become a simp.

Black pill helps frauding + incel looks if below normie. It also helps normies get more attractive women to entertain the idea of being with them (irl or swipe right).

Unless real Chad, you need redpill/ some game most likely because we are conditioned by society to simp now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Back Alley Boy
Realistically only 5% of men are chads and only a portion of them are players.

That leaves a lot of women for the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Maintaining gf is another story, need to live redpill 24/7 cant just fraud it. Make it apart of you, dont just become a simp.

Truth. Getting a GF isn't that difficult. Merely keeping her is doable, but hard. Keeping her sexually interested and loyal is another story -- you need to be on top of your game at all times.

This is why TRP says that a LTR is "hard mode" compared to spinning plates.

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, RAITEIII and aleksandr
Cope

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Posts 39

Reputation 32

Looks like the blackpill dousnt end after you get in a relationship sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Shit thread

Realistically only 5% of men are chads and only a portion of them are players.

That leaves a lot of women for the rest of us.
it depends on the country. Nowadays I live in spain, but i am from argentina. Spaniards are ugly as fuck in comparison to argentinians. Any normie in argentina is chadlite in spain.

Brootal

Brootal. Whose alt are u guys?

very accurate comments.

that's why dick> everything
my dick is good, my ex broke up with me because i wasn't redpilled enough and didn't have enough frame / power in a relationship

most womens attraction to men is fucking insane how it happens. that "its easier spinning plates than LTR" comment is the truth, women are attracted to a mysterious guy who only sees them sometimes because they wonder whats going on and he has all the power.

i mean dick matters too probably if its below average, but its not the only thing

after my breakup and getting over the depression, i went full red pill and fucked around

when i first started dating again, i was getting zilcho interest in women wanting to meet up for a date but when i started getting more and more redpilled, they were keen + i started getting sex again

no blackpill / looks maxing at all at this point

IMO i'm tired of the fuckboi life now, just wanna find an attractive woman and chill out, maybe pump out some kids in 5 years or something. I am getting older now too. Probably a lot of guys are like this - so redpill / knowing how to handle hardmode LTR is crucial. The truth to blackpill is that it helps you get interest from hotter women where they actually like you on a higher base level (without needing to go crazy with the game or moneymaxxing or whatever else)