Don't forget to touch teeth when mewing (Mewers GTFIH)

D

donkeyskin

Iron
When people explain mewing, they usually tell you to have your tongue resting on the top of your mouth. Everybody knows this. What about the teeth? They will tell you to have them lightly touching. Don't make the same mistake as me and assume that there needs to be a little bit of space in between your teeth. WHAT THEY MEAN IS: have your teeth actually touching, JUST just don't clench your jaw. This will help reduce gonial angle especially if you're still in development. Just a quick tip jfl

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
thought this was a bait post until i saw the join date

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Running!
When people explain mewing, they usually tell you to have your tongue resting on the top of your mouth. Everybody knows this. What about the teeth? They will tell you to have them lightly touching. Don't make the same mistake as me and assume that there needs to be a little bit of space in between your teeth. WHAT THEY MEAN IS: have your teeth actually touching, JUST just don't clench your jaw. This will help reduce gonial angle especially if you're still in development. Just a quick tip jfl
go ahead and mew.. let me know where it gets you

Yes you should lightly touch teeth

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin