Don't fuck up your teeth chinsmashing

darkromantica

darkromantica

beef liver pilled
u dont have to clench your teeth together and destroy your enamel with the force just hold your jaw tight with your hand like this and don't touch your teeth it works fine imo but lmk if there is a better way
Jaw hold

i already tried putting a microfiber cloth in my mouth to prevent the teeth from touchingbut you cant clench properly so it doesnt really work i just thought i could brace it like this instead of clenching and it works

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
u dont have to clench your teeth together and destroy your enamel with the force just hold your jaw tight with your hand like this and don't touch your teeth it works fine imo but lmk if there is a better way
View attachment 3015488
i already tried putting a microfiber cloth in my mouth to prevent the teeth from touchingbut you cant clench properly so it doesnt really work i just thought i could brace it like this instead of clenching and it works
Just get sliding genio bro

View attachment 3015488
I just push my jaw forward so my teeth dont touch if that makes sense

Chin smashing doesn't work. There's many boxers with recessed chins.

Chin smashing doesn't work. There's many boxers with recessed chins.
well im sure there are some yeah what if they were super recessed and then became normal recessed through training thats still an improvement