Don't fuck with bears (WARNING: very graphic content)

God-himself

God-himself

Bronze
Don't fuck with ber or any wild animals. Especially things like bears or any animal that is know for it's aggression.
check this out,

NSFW bear in Russia killed after killing humans, apparently this bear went on a killing rampage in russia and butchered people into the most graphic ways possible, made serial killers look soft.​

that bear was probably 900lbs+ easy....A bear weighing 900 pounds (approximately 408 kg) would typically be a large brown bear (such as a grizzly) or a polar bear.Bears have strong jaws and can exert a bite force of around 1,200 PSI. Easily crush ur bones and one slap from that paw could reshape ur skull. Bears can rip ur limbs of like u do with a bun or a loaf of bread. That bear was probably leaking with Testosterone....

check the damage
WARNING:

bro's spine is out...☠

U can see the bear was only here for the organs (the best parts :hnghn:)
check another nasty one, tho the guy some how survived and the bear was smaller, probably 600lb+

he survived cus it bit half of his face but didn't affect the brain. Our skulls are pretty much empty, only our brains, eyes and air. Fun fact: he was still talk after that... Only adrenaline kept than mortal in his place...:hnghn:

props the the surgeons for reconstructing his face..
Just stay away from wild animals and stay safe guys.
peace...:smonk:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, BigJimsWornOutTires, Hades and 29 others
I beat the fuck out of a bear the other day they cant do shit if ur strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, jué, futuregigamogger and 11 others
I beat the fuck out of a bear the other day they cant do shit if ur strong
100% just hit the gym, eat ur protein and do sauna's. Bears are pussies lol, I once lifted and smashed a 1000lb bear with my bear hands...Crazy man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, scrunchables, futuregigamogger and 4 others
Stop editing the thread nigger😡

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr2chef and God-himself
i would rather die than live with my face ripped off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, Bars, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Don't fuck with ber or any wild animals. Especially things like bears or any animal that is know for it's aggression.
check this out,

NSFW bear in Russia killed after killing humans, apparently this bear went on a killing rampage in russia and butchered people into the most graphic ways possible, made serial killers look soft.​

View attachment 3064475View attachment 3064476
View attachment 3064482
that bear was probably 900lbs+ easy....A bear weighing 900 pounds (approximately 408 kg) would typically be a large brown bear (such as a grizzly) or a polar bear.Bears have strong jaws and can exert a bite force of around 1,200 PSI. Easily crush ur bones and one slap from that paw could reshape ur skull. Bears can rip ur limbs of like u do with a bun or a loaf of bread. That bear was probably leaking with Testosterone....

check the damage
WARNING:
View attachment 3064487
View attachment 3064489
bro's spine is out...☠
View attachment 3064490
check another nasty one, tho the guy some how survived and the bear was smaller, probably 600lb+
View attachment 3064491
he survived cus it bit half of his face but didn't affect the brain. Our skulls are pretty much empty, only our brains, eyes and air. Fun fact: he was still talk after that... Only adrenaline kept than mortal in his place...:hnghn:
View attachment 3064500
We need a cage match between one big crazy bear and some looksmax Ramirez wannabe 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Lynxress, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
check this out,

View attachment 3064482

check the damage
WARNING:
View attachment 3064487
View attachment 3064489
bro's spine is out...☠
View attachment 3064490
View attachment 3064491
View attachment 3064500
bro's fucking eye was hanging by a thread:feelswow:

jfl his face was really well reconstructed
IMG 6916
fucking good as new

• +1
Reactions: Hades, greywind, murdah and 4 others
I was actually about to head to the forest to try and have sex with a female bear. Thank you for the warning I will instead stay home and jerk off to Japanese bathroom hidden cameras :)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Bars, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, piec, greywind and 3 others
I was actually about to head to the forest to try and have sex with a female bear. Thank you for the warning I will instead stay home and jerk off to Japanese bathroom hidden cameras :)
smart choice...can u send me the vids, I want the toilet pov:)

bro's fucking eye was hanging by a thread:feelswow:

didn't even see the eye...SHIT!!! :hnghn:
imagine being that guy man. You got your face mashed into bits and some Russian surgeon is like 'that's easy, we'll do it this afternoon:smonk:'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, hypernormie, Bars and 2 others
check this out,

View attachment 3064482

check the damage
WARNING:
View attachment 3064487
View attachment 3064489
bro's spine is out...☠
View attachment 3064490
View attachment 3064491
View attachment 3064500
Dumb foids who’d pick the bear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, scrunchables, Lynxress and 9 others
imagine being that guy man. You got your face mashed into bits and some Russian surgeon is like 'that's easy, we'll do it this afternoon:smonk:'
I'd be so thankful I'd pay him double

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and Imretarded?
muh "brave russian people, chilling with bears" when the bear is suddenly not a circus trained actor:

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, hypernormie and piec
check this out,

View attachment 3064482

check the damage
WARNING:
View attachment 3064487
View attachment 3064489
bro's spine is out...☠
View attachment 3064490
View attachment 3064491
View attachment 3064500
Is bro good ?

I am curious whaat sound bears make

RAWRRRRR or more like GRRRRRR or.... HEHE FUCKK YOU NIGGAA RAWTT

Such a mystery of life , we would never know

dnrd...but yeah the faceless guy is good he recovered the rest are finished. Bear ate all their organs
NOw that you talk about that, i am curiouzz which sound the bear maked when they eated that organs

Did he say "yummy hmmhm. So yummers!" Orr more like"YUMMERSSS SOO YUMMY"

Does anybody rage when manlet baldcel Joe Rogan talks about bears.

• +1
Reactions: piec and God-himself
Bears are known to enjoy killing people. Some victims were not even eaten, bears would just massacre them for fun and sometimes even leave them half dead while watching them suffer. Most bears actually hate humans, a well known fact

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, StuntmanMike, murdah and 2 others
Bears are known to enjoy killing people. Some victims were not even eaten, bears would just massacre them for fun and sometimes even leave them half dead while watching them suffer. Most bears actually hate humans, a well known fact
damn, so they are like dolphins they look sweet outside but are psychopaths inside.

imagine being trap in a submarine and being bullied by these guys...I'd rather have a shark than these intelligent demons.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Bars, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
but what if im really horny?

• Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself
Fucking hell thats actually creepy asf

They can see the astral realm I heard.
ikr...they say some dolphins swim in a gang and start bullying other animals or humans by headbutting them, biting and throwing them around. The whole myth of dolphins are friends is Cap, those things are intelligent and know how to bully, they even know to bully sharks and giggle while doing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and LOOKISM-LOGIC
ikr...they say some dolphins swim in a gang and start bullying other animals or humans by headbutting them, biting and throwing them around. The whole myth of dolphins are friends is Cap, those things are intelligent and know how to bully, they even know to bully sharks and giggle while doing it.

I would kill them all tbh

Might is right

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself
I reckon its fake. Don't think bears are that big, and don't think they fuck humans up.

Didn't Khabib used to wrestle bears?? And Fedor too

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
I reckon its fake. Don't think bears are that big, and don't think they fuck humans up.

Didn't Khabib used to wrestle bears?? And Fedor too
it was on news genius. But yeah sure it's fake :feelsgah:

i would rather die than live with my face ripped off
Astargfrullah is that happened it’s Allahs will don’t displease him by roping over this.
Nigga this isn’t baldurs gate 3

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
damn, so they are like dolphins they look sweet outside but are psychopaths inside.
View attachment 3064661View attachment 3064662
imagine being trap in a submarine and being bullied by these guys...I'd rather have a shark than these intelligent demons.
Except dolphins actually like humans.

Bears are strange they don’t hate humans but are shy and easily provoked. Probably the human got too close to its cubs hidden and found out 🤷‍♂️

Bisons now, they genetically DESPISE humans yes it’s in their genetic programming to HATE and attack humans on site due to Gook Native American immigrants to the new world thousands of years ago huntin them for sport

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, hypernormie and God-himself