Dont fucking grow your subhuman beard

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
I see all the time the young guys trying yo gwow out beard, 98% times it looks like shit, it must be dense to look good.

You either have dense beard or you dont have beard, if you dont have dense beard just shave it and collagenmaxx, leanmax

I m doing both now and look way better than with subhuman disgusting beard, i m not planing to grow beard before it becomes dense, then i will try light stuble.

by the time i will have dense beard, i would undergo bimax already and have no neet to fraud with beard.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
Also beard is only good to hide recession and fake forward growth. My jaw is decent (where I live atleast it's above average) and it's a round jaw so having a beard makes me look high body fat and even more bloated

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I look way better with light stubble so keep coping

Big beard is shit too, most females find it disgusting. A light stubble is good though.
Some subhumans use big beards to hide their recessed jaws, it's fine. But females won't find it sexy.

• +1
Also beard is only good to hide recession and fake forward growth. My jaw is decent (where I live atleast it's above average) and it's a round jaw so having a beard makes me look high body fat and even more bloated
You can trim your beard and give it squar shape.

• +1
I look way better with light stubble so keep coping
I m talking about guys who dont have dense beard, read full trhead you fucking subhuman lowatentionspancel