Don't gatekeep give good calls for big profit in the next week please.

Yahya

Yahya

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„๐‚๐„๐‹ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†
if any of y'all know like any asset it could be a shitcoin ready to pop or a promising one with big profit coming. share your calls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and hattrick
if any of y'all know like any asset it could be a shitcoin ready to pop or a promising one with big profit coming. share your calls
I'm not going to gatekeep. But there's no good calls right now.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, A23ghskung, hattrick and 3 others
I'm not going to gatekeep. But there's no good calls right now.
appreciate the honesty. chatgpt told to buy avax and i did but its not looking bright honestly.
please if you have any calls hmu im very broke rn im only looking to make enough to pay rent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, A23ghskung, hattrick and 2 others
appreciate the honesty. chatgpt told to buy avax and i did but its not looking bright honestly.
please if you have any calls hmu im very broke rn im only looking to make enough to pay rent
If youโ€™re relying on chatgpt for calls and youโ€™re hella broke the first thing you should do is find a job and make some money. Donโ€™t be dependent on crypto when you canโ€™t afford to even lose it in the first place. This site manโ€ฆ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, PsychoDsk, A23ghskung and 4 others
If youโ€™re relying on chatgpt for calls and youโ€™re hella broke the first thing you should do is find a job and make some money. Donโ€™t be dependent on crypto when you canโ€™t afford to even lose it in the first place. This site manโ€ฆ
You're right. Yahya should not be buying crypto at all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, noobs, MA_ascender and 1 other person
my brother I've been trading for a while now mostly depending on good calls found on private servers and It has made me some profit. I only trade amounts I can afford to lose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek
my brother I've been trading for a while now mostly depending on good calls found on private servers and It has made me some profit. I only trade amounts I can afford to lose.
You said yourself youโ€™re broke. If you broke you shouldnโ€™t trade. Unless you know what youโ€™re doing, but since you need signals youโ€™re not there yet. Unless youโ€™re @Seth Walsh of knowledge avoid that bro

• +1
Reactions: descension
You said yourself youโ€™re broke. If you broke you shouldnโ€™t trade. Unless you know what youโ€™re doing, but since you need signals youโ€™re not there yet. Unless youโ€™re @Seth Walsh of knowledge avoid that bro
I gotta try. even small profits I can take everything.

I gotta try. even small profits I can take everything.
Don't pick pennies of a train-track. Do you know what eventually happens?

I care so much because I want to push people to a place where they can afford to build wealth. Time, knowledge, opportunity, opportunity(cost), are all factors that can help. Temperament, emotional control, etc.

Desperation and recklessness is not the answer.

• +1
Reactions: descension
Why not work and create some stability?
i just wish it was that easy. Companies asking for a young experienced guy is like asking for a virgin western stacy

Don't pick pennies of a train-track. Do you know what eventually happens?

I care so much because I want to push people to a place where they can afford to build wealth. Time, knowledge, opportunity, opportunity(cost), are all factors that can help. Temperament, emotional control, etc.

Desperation and recklessness is not the answer.
Where can I read more about the knowledge you share ? your postings here ?

100x leverage calls for nvidia at 80. If it happens then we will buy the moon

bet on novak winning the us open

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Have made some pretty big unrealized gains with KAMA (the kamala harris meme coin). Not sure whether to dump now or not.

i just wish it was that easy. Companies asking for a young experienced guy is like asking for a virgin western stacy
Not really though if you just started wageslaving at 15 until 20 and then finish you degree, work in a big company for a few years. Then start your own business at 25 with all that experience. By 35 youโ€™re financially free if you wisely saved up your money and put it into interest accounts and some index fundsโ€ฆ

Not really though if you just started wageslaving at 15 until 20 and then finish you degree, work in a big company for a few years. Then start your own business at 25 with all that experience. By 35 youโ€™re financially free if you wisely saved up your money and put it into interest accounts and some index fundsโ€ฆ
you cant' wageslave at 15 here. I am 20 years old.

that's why I don't think yall realize how fucked shit is in france. start your business at 25 then get tax authorities sucking the shit outta ur money so bad you make barely enough to buy yourself chicken and rice every week. I hope you're not trolling tho because that would just be sad. What you're talking about in your reply might work where you live (i dont know where you live i'm just gonna assume it could work there) but where I'm from this is not possible. you're either born rich or rope. or count on a 1 in a billion chance for your business to pop

you cant' wageslave at 15 here. I am 20 years old.

that's why I don't think yall realize how fucked shit is in france. start your business at 25 then get tax authorities sucking the shit outta ur money so bad you make barely enough to buy yourself chicken and rice every week. I hope you're not trolling tho because that would just be sad. What you're talking about in your reply might work where you live (i dont know where you live i'm just gonna assume it could work there) but where I'm from this is not possible. you're either born rich or rope. or count on a 1 in a billion chance for your business to pop
Iโ€™m talking about the Netherlands, which is among highest tax rates in the world. If your country is fucked, finish your studies and go somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Where can I read more about the knowledge you share ? your postings here ?
Well you just have to further the interest in trading and investing by your own volition. I can't just give you some turn-key answer.

Unless you or somebody you know is doing insider trading then you will lose all your money

in the Netherlands you'll be 23 by the time you finish your degree

Well you just have to further the interest in trading and investing by your own volition. I can't just give you some turn-key answer.
I understand but there must be some talks you had where you try to lead people on a good path and avoid us critical mistakes right

not even in mumbai LOL how old are you ?
18 now, finished high school at 17. A bachelor in the Netherlands has a duration of 3 years and a master is 1 year. AND yes this is at a real ranked university.

Most people here finish at 20-22 depending on their level

Where can i learn about crypto
i have a private server where you have to pay 100 bucks to stay in but i somehow never paid and they never found me.
ill just post the link here. The server is kinda dead i think im not sure i havent been there in a while but i remember that all the calls were spot on everytime

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
18 now, finished high school at 17. A bachelor in the Netherlands has a duration of 3 years and a master is 1 year. AND yes this is at a real ranked university.

Most people here finish at 20-22 depending on their level
this is just perfect
wish france took notes instead of being ruled by a literal rothschild warrior who makes it impossible to finish school at 20 and get rich

this is just perfect
wish france took notes instead of being ruled by a literal rothschild warrior who makes it impossible to finish school at 20 and get rich
Go abroad bro and study there

Go abroad bro and study there
dude if life was this easy i wouldve been in another country fs. I have to take care of problems here first but know that things are fucked Ive lost all faith and trust in this system we don't have enough school shootings in france (satire probably)

you can still trade to learn more about trading. Demo trading isnt good since its not mentally the same as using real money

If Charles Hoskinson (Cardano) gets on Joe Rogan, like he did with Lex Friedman, it will undoubtedly pump hard because Charles is the only non-autist in the space who's able to make crypto understandable to the normies. Incredible communicator. Will be a long play, though. If you're long on autist Vitalik you're betting on World Economic Forum. And this...

Also

Last edited:
Check dm's my g

Idk man theres not really any good calls rn

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
- Wage slave salary is small
- Most new businesses fail
- Interest rates are barely above inflation meaning the true value of your savings is basically about the same

- Wage slave salary is small
You gotta build capital to invest/become an entrepreneur. 10k/20k/30k whatever, it helps.
- Most new businesses fail
Where I am from, majority of businesses based on a skill instead of a tangible shitty dropship product actually succeed. So for example, offering consultancy services or coaching for professionals.
- Interest rates are barely above inflation meaning the true value of your savings is basically about the same
You just provided an argument as to why you should save up, to keep your moneyโ€™s worth.

All these are arguments as to why you must pursue success through wageslaving, saving and investing. Since the stockmarket was founded, all funds have grown. Choose your companies wisely or play it safe and spread your risk through a fund.

Either way, do something with your money. Rotting behind your screen while jerking off to some Stacy wonโ€™t bring you shit.

Ps: youโ€™re a true Greycel buddy boyo xoxo

If Charles Hoskinson (Cardano) gets on Joe Rogan, like he did with Lex Friedman, it will undoubtedly pump hard because Charles is the only non-autist in the space who's able to make crypto understandable to the normies. Incredible communicator. Will be a long play, though. If you're long on autist Vitalik you're betting on World Economic Forum. And this...

View attachment 3049254
View attachment 3049255
View attachment 3049256

Also

View attachment 3049273
I agree with you

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash