Don't get fooled by the back camera or selfie camera

C

colton myers

Kraken
Often asked question how u look to others , and most probably u would have got answers like the mirror is a reflection of urself , most accurate one is the back camera

Well me and my friend did a experiment in this ,
First we both stood infront of a mirror , I saw my friend through the mirror , it's a reflection definitely, but irl vs his mirror image only had a flipped version , tye features of him didn't look worse like how we see it in the tiktok flipped version, so mirror is a reflection YES !! BUT THE MIRROR IMAGE DOESNT MAKE UR FEATURES LOOK UGLY , IRL IMAGE OF UR FEATURES LOOK QUITE SAME

BACK CM IS MORE ACCURTE BUT ITS A BIT TRICKY THIS IS A PIC I TOOK WITH THE BACK CAM KEEPING IT CLOSER TO MY FACE TO ALLOW LENS DISTORTION AND THIS IS HOW I LOOKED ...wonky nose and asymmetrical jaw and features
Screenshot 20240529 001117 Gallery

The main reason for this is
1.LIGHTING
MOSTLY THE BEST CRITERIA WHICH MAKES UR FACE OOK WONKY, EVEN GOOD LOOKIN PPL WILL LOOK UGLY COMPARED TO THEIR IRL PIC UNDER BAD LIGHTING
2. LENS DISTORTION
SAME THING LIKE I SAID FIRST WILL APPLY FOR THIS TOO.
3. THE RESOLUTION OF A HUMAN EYE IS 576 MEGAPIXELS
the smartphones doesn't have such amount of resolutions
THATS WHY A IPHONE PIC LOOKS BETTER THAN A LOW BUDGET ANDRID PHONE

SO IN CONCLUSION U CAN PROLLY TRUST A MIRROR BUT WITH THE EVIDENT OF ITS BEING UR FLIPPED VERSION

IF U WANT TO TRUST TE CAMERA , THEN THE MAIN THREE POINTS THAT I STATED OVER THERE MUST BE FULLFILLED ATLEAST 95%
THEN U MAY HAVE UR ACCURATE VIEW OF HOW OTHERS SEE YOU

SO BOYS NEVER EVER GET DISSAPOINTED WITH UR SELFIE OR BACK CAM PIC COZ IT CAN COZ LENS DISTORTION, LIGHTING ERRORS AND ITS NOT LIKE THE HUMAN EYE

HOPE I DID GIVE U SOME KNOWLEDGE,
ALL LOGICAL CRITICISM AND ARGUMENTS ARE WARMLY WELCOMED AND ENTERTAINED

@Axii @shizuku11111 @Blackgymmax @UZB_Strebl @brucewayne78 @Max Frauder @max99 @MaxxApeal @maxxmclooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, greywind, DeadTrees and 6 others
@Bojack @FortniteGod

You can't take upload mirrors on social platforms so looking good in cameras is important

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, bradpittshairline, LooksThinker and 1 other person
You can't take upload mirrors on social platforms so looking good in cameras is important
You r right but wht am saying is u should find the best lighting and other required elements for tht

You know how good you look by how many women let you stick your dick in them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, boss8055, Allornothing and 4 others
Cope, chad with 10x pixel potato or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, try2beme, n9wiff and 1 other person
You know how good you look by how many women let you stick your dick in them
Thats wrong looking psĺ god vs sex appeal is what u r talking any mtn to htn with decent height and body can fuck women's does that make them the most handsome guy on the earth , no buddy it doesn't
Women man and every livin creatures should think that how on earth a man with a face like this exists they all should get surprised with a face like this :soy: that's when u know how good looking and unreal u are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, boss8055 and Allornothing
I look hotter in a mirror

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Thats wrong looking psĺ god vs sex appeal is what u r talking any mtn to htn with decent height and body can fuck women's does that make them the most handsome guy on the earth , no buddy it doesn't
Women man and every livin creatures should think that how on earth a man with a face like this exists they all should get surprised with a face like this :soy: that's when u know how good looking and unreal u are
I had a stroke reading that

U look exactly like a flipped photo selfie
The difference is that its close to your face
Just stand as close to someone's face as u do a selfie lol

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Your wrong i look like my camera same as mirror, u jus need to know some stuff about how lighting changes ur skin appearenc for exampl

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Blackgymmax