Don't get married

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
You get no benefit out of it. Nothing, you get nothing besides a stinky hole. Only headaches and high cortisol, nothing more.
Just slay, get rich and then live life in peace. Honestly this is the best thing you can do.
Dont get kids, ask yourself if you really want to put kids in this shithole called ''earth''
Ascend with your looks, slay as many foids as you can and after that hop on fin and dut to get asexuell jfl
She wont give you love. You get nothing, she uses you for your money and thats it. She hates you. I only see woman who want things but never give things.
Give me a fucking reason why i should pump money into your fucking hole. Why tf should i do that ?????? What tf do i get out of this ????
What are you going to give me besides your stinky hole ? Atp i can just go to the nightclub and fuck other whores because it would be the same thing.

Women cry all day about how they only get used for their fucking pussy, maybe.. just maybe....... don't be so fucking insufferable and people will start to like you for who you are and not your god damn hole !!!!! Really simple, right ?
You are only there for your hole and its your own fucking fault.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, watah and 13 others
I dont think anyone on this forum will get married

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, napleon, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, imthesupremecel, lestoa and 1 other person
You get no benefit out of it. Nothing, you get nothing besides a stinky hole. Only headaches and high cortisol, nothing more.
Just slay, get rich and then live life in peace. Honestly this is the best thing you can do.
Dont get kids, ask yourself if you really want to put kids in this shithole called ''earth''
Ascend with your looks, slay as many foids as you can and after that hop on fin and dut to get asexuell jfl
She wont give you love. You get nothing, she uses you for your money and thats it. She hates you. I only see woman who want things but never give things.
Give me a fucking reason why i should pump money into your fucking hole. Why tf should i do that ?????? What tf do i get out of this ????
What are you going to give me besides your stinky hole ? Atp i can just go to the nightclub and fuck other whores because it would be the same thing.

Women cry all day about how they only get used for their fucking pussy, maybe.. just maybe....... don't be so fucking insufferable and people will start to like you for who you are and not your god damn hole !!!!! Really simple, right ?
You are only there for your hole and its your own fucking fault.
I want kids nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, watah, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, zyzzbrah1234, greycel and 1 other person
I want kids nigga
Good shit
Let OP cope
I didn't read a single word of his block essay

We can't let our children be bastards

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, DarkAscender and 3 others
Good shit
Let OP cope
I didn't read a single word of his block essay

We can't let our children be bastards
I think having children is very selfish

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
Why?
Expand your reasons, I'm curious
The decision to have a child is often motivated by personal desires and self interests, such as wanting to experience parenthood, continue ones bloodline or avoid regret when you get older and older . Most people only do it because of personal desires.

That's why I think that children don't owe their parents anything. After all, they didn't choose to be here and deal with all the headaches of this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Kroker, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Marriage is pointless nowadays unless you marry a very rich woman.

1) dating around is much more fun and exciting than marriage
2) your life remains much more flexible
3) you never get bored being stuck in a LTR
4) it's healthy for yourself to know that you dont depend on this one girl youre married with

i cannot imagine myself settling for any girl unless im hypergamymaxxing with her, meaning her either being a model or super rich.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lestoa
Only ugly and normies get shitty marriages. Chad is married with the love of his life and they go hiking around the world.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
The problem is you expect a disney tale when you get married, of course your wife is dispensable trash just like every human you ever met and knew

Only real love is having a child, which a wife provides

Okay I won't.

• JFL
You get no benefit out of it. Nothing, you get nothing besides a stinky hole.
Lol, you can get three holes...:feelskek:
your-captions-my-images-24f-v0-f7zk2axf7d8d1.jpg

The problem is you expect a disney tale when you get married, of course your wife is dispensable trash just like every human you ever met and knew
The problem is that you don't expect a nice relationship between two people who expect to live together for the rest of their lives.
I know that there is no constant happiness in a relationship. There are always highs and unfortunately too often only lows.
I didn't say that I expected a Disney tale. Read properly, you stupid idiot.
Only real love is having a child, which a wife provides
There is no 'real love'

Kinda true but i will still marry

I will prob too, just to ntmax jfl
My parents would want grand-children, so eventually i'll be forced to deal with a roastie and take care of spoiled little shits.

• JFL
The decision to have a child is often motivated by personal desires and self interests, such as wanting to experience parenthood, continue ones bloodline or avoid regret when you get older and older . Most people only do it because of personal desires.
To undertake a responsibility, and put yourself through not only physical pain during labour.. but the amount of mental/physical anguish for bringing another soul to inhabit a human body. To get a chance at life? It's your duty to

That's how I see it. Pay back your debt. At least have 2 children (assuming no population crisis), for the 2 that were required to make them.
The souls that will inhabit my children's bodies are eternal. What they choose to do with the body I'll provide for them, their thoughts and actions.. and the effects this will have on them living not only a fulfilling life but a moral one.. will not only benefit them in this life, their afterlife, but also the other souls they will interact with them, and the lives their bodies and minds will live in this life.. and their souls will in the afterlife.
The effect is much larger than you think.

I want to be the perfect guide, for other souls. That whilst on this Earth, are going to inhabit bodies and be labelled as younger than me. Fundamentally, they are not. They are most likely billions, if not trillions of years old themselves.

Now that I've mentioned my reason. To pay off a debt, and to honestly want to help another soul's journey; I'll talk generally.
You mentioned selfish desires..
Even if those are the initial reasons parents have children, they eventually outgrow looking at it that way, when they form an emotional attachment with the child. They become selfless.
Prioritising the child over themselves.
Another thing to note is that, does intention really matter? Or at least to the level you are placing it? What matters more, having done the right action or simply having had positive intentions in mind about the "right" action?

• +1
I dont think anyone on this forum will get married
Because most on this forum are either minors, in education, unemployed or with low paying jobs. Make 90-100k a year and even as a truecel bitches will come at you

• +1