Don't go on dates

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
This thing called "dating" is a thing of the past. You never go with a woman on an official date. You know how you invite your male friends to hang out? It's the same for women. Ask her to get coffee and don't pay for her. If she is not interested, move on. Never pay on any date. Most importantly, don't plan anything. This is important. Ask her to hang out and you guys can decide together. Anyway, my rant is over

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Jack, BrettyBoy and 7 others
yea but good luck getting girls to agree with that esp if youre not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 275
Kinda legit my ex asked me to 'hang out' and she told me later that she's glad I didn't dress bummy and knew it was a date basically

i agree.

just meet and fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
current year strikes again

Absolutely fucking agree

yea but good luck getting girls to agree with that esp if youre not chad
She either likes you or she doesn't. If she really likes you she would agree. If not it means she sees you as no more than a potential betabux.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 3043
She either likes you or she doesn't. If she really likes you she would agree. If not it means she sees you as no more than a potential betabux.
Any male with knowledge of the blackpill is a moron if he spends a single penny on a girl he meets up with.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 245 and MammothActuary
Inviting her to hangout and dont pay anything for her IS a date bro. If you pay its not a date anymore. Its SOY SIMP CULCKODRY