dont go outside if you are 5'9 or under PLEASE [ except chadlites ]

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
every guy in my new locality is fucking 5'10+ i legit saw 4 6'2-6'3 guys i had to legit walk around their way like a bitch man i dont even imagine how brutal college will be , AND THIS IS FROM FUCKING INDIA jfl it must be beyond brutal in europe to be under 5'9

ps i saw 6'2 guy with 5'0 girlfriend and i seethed hard all of them had those white tik tok lookin ahh hairstyle

fuck man i dont wanna get mogged for the rest of my life , gotta find a job which offers perma work from home

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bump

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Don't you live in India?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and mayo mogger
cage if you think chadlite saves sub 5'9 that's a bitch ass height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, trueceI, piec and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Uncle Dinky and Tyler x Durden
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
average is 6'2" in mumbai.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and mayo mogger
nigga how u getting heightmogged in india
i would post creepshots here lmao i am not lying why would i post this humiliating thread then ? , the population of india who arent typically malnutrition are giga tall , one of my mates is 10 inches taller than his dad

• +1
  • +1
every guy in my new locality is fucking 5'10+ i legit saw 4 6'2-6'3 guys i had to legit walk around their way like a bitch man i dont even imagine how brutal college will be , AND THIS IS FROM FUCKING INDIA jfl it must be beyond brutal in europe to be under 5'9

ps i saw 6'2 guy with 5'0 girlfriend and i seethed hard all of them had those white tik tok lookin ahh hairstyle

fuck man i dont wanna get mogged for the rest of my life , gotta find a job which offers perma work from home
I get height-mogged by middle school girls

• So Sad
  • JFL
go into any upper class locality area nigga you would get mogged to dust
No way, there are only a few people like @DalitBoss s, the rest of them are just regulars

• JFL
No way, there are only a handful of people like @DalitBoss, the rest of us are ordinary
idk , i would post some if i manage too , nigga im not lying i was on my feet the whole time they were easily 6'2+

• +1
  • Love it
idk , i would post some if i manage too , nigga im not lying i was on my feet the whole time they were easily 6'2+
No I believe, because in my country there are many North Indians coming to study here.

I assume they have money if this is the case, they surpass 6ft easily.

• +1
No I believe, because in my country there are many North Indians coming to study here.

I assume they have money if this is the case, they surpass 6ft easily.
Not easily but I mean like

They are in that range of 5ft10+

• +1
I know a sub 5'5 chadlite and he gets poontang

Not easily but I mean like

They are in that range of 5ft10+
thats what im saying i live in a relatively well off locality bc every guy is 5'10+

• +1
I like getting mogged. Makes me never forget that I don’t belong here. Eternal hell for me.

In Europe anything under 6'4 is premium manlet and you must prepare to be mogged even by foids wearing heels
:feelsrope: