Don’t have a oneitis

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I was a girl’s oneitis once when I was 14. I didn’t think she was that pretty but she was kissable. I only kissed her once because she was insisting a lot it was my first kiss. I would accept to be “kiss buddies” with her if she wasnt so obsessed with me ( texting me all the time and asking to meet up all the time and wouldn’t leave me alone in class)

But because she was so clingy she became less attractive and I didn’t even want to see her anymore and I would rather kiss random girls the same level as her that are harder to get than her.

If a girl finds out you are obsessed with her you will automatically become less attractive. That happened to me a lot too, When Im almost getting the girl then I make it obvious that getting with her would mean the world for me and she automatically stops thinking of it as an insignificant little act and starts to think that you want to date her seriously so she rejects you and you don’t even get the kiss.

If you have a oneitis you have to treat her like you don’t value her that much. Unless you are dating her obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and ExCel
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
If chad was obsessed over my next door neigbour Susan, she would instantly remove all of her clothes, plaster pictures of him around her room and masterbate with a dildo with a picture of him at the tip of the dildo.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Pietrosiek and SikKunt
If chad was obsessed over my next door neigbour Susan, she would instantly remove all of her clothes, plaster pictures of him around her room and masterbate with a dildo with a picture of him at the tip of the dildo.
Yes, if you're chad that's the case. But if you just pass her looks requirement enough, in that case being obsessed will ruin your chances

:chad::chad::chad: problems.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and SikKunt