Don't have kids if you can't afford them

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
If you're not filthy rich yourself, then don't put your kid in the same misery, I hate how retard poor countries keep on having kids despite being broke as shit and unhappy, the fuck do you expect your kid to do?, become rich overnight cuz of some genius idea or some shit, that's not gonna happen.

Broke kids like myself will usually just end up like their parents, there was a quote from somewhere "hard times create strong men, easy times create soft men" or smth, yeah that shit is false when it comes to making bands.

If you're born out of rich parents, there's a better chance at you being rich than if you were born from broke parents, you are what you're surrounded by, and in that case, you're gonna be surrounded by people that know how to make money, you're gonna be surrounded by unlimited connections to make bands and live a good life, and you'll have to work less harder than some broke wagie to make 10x his wage.

Which means if you're broke as shit then it's simply over for you unless ur 6-7 psl in looks which is a different story, thus, if ur broke as shit don't fucking have kids and give them the same virus as you have, trying to pressure them to become rich or smth, which is obviously not gonna happen no matter how much you want it to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, boss8055, watah and 5 others
Niggas had children during the holocaust. The human species revolves around pussy. I know if I see nukes in the sky, I'm grabbing the hottest slut nearby and sniffing her asshole.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, Tabula Rasa, i hear voices and 6 others
Niggas had children during the holocaust. The human species revolves around pussy. I know if I see nukes in the sky, I'm grabbing the hottest slut nearby and sniffing her asshole.
These fucking Jews fuckmogged me

lol if u think manmade money is gonna stop me busting a nut in a chubby slut 😩

• +1
Reactions: watah
I always feel bad when I see kids that live in the slums with like 70 other siblings

• +1
Reactions: Acion
My poor bum dad made my mom fell in love and bring misery into the world