• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, vermillioncorefan, fuse and 2 others
how old are you and why did you do it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and USERΝAME
What the hell mane! Grown ass man was had by the Jewz???

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
girls love scars

just turned 19, had phimosis
Bro I spoke to uncircumcised people about this before and they all say it's a meme. How do you let it get that bad? Cant you just wash your dick instead of cutting off part of your dick that you're born with? Sex will legit never feel the same to you again.

Do you mind writing a story about how it feels to have sex first time after getting circumcised vs how it felt before when you can finally fuck women again? I'm very curious to know what your experience will be like having had your foreskin before during sex and now not having it during sex.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
Bro I spoke to uncircumcised people about this before and they all say it's a meme. How do you let it get that bad? Cant you just wash your dick instead of cutting off part of your dick that you're born with? Sex will legit never feel the same to you again.

Do you mind writing a story about how it feels to have sex first time after getting circumcised vs how it felt before when you can finally fuck women again? I'm very curious to know what your experience will be like having had your foreskin before during sex and now not having it during sex.
the closest answer i can give btw is that i have a friend who says he has it and he says that trying to have sex is literally just painful and not enjoyable at all, for me it hurt to have a boner so sex wouldve probably been shit same as him

• +1
the closest answer i can give btw is that i have a friend who says he has it and he says that trying to have sex is literally just painful and not enjoyable at all, for me it hurt to have a boner so sex wouldve probably been shit same as him
Wait it hurts because he is circumcised or it hurts because he is uncircumcised? It shouldn't hurt either way and it should feel way better uncut.

congenital bro its not anything to do with hygiene its that my foreskin wasnt properly seperated from the glans

i have some unfortunate news for you :feelswhy:
Brutal over. :feelswhy:

Wait it hurts because he is circumcised or it hurts because he is uncircumcised? It shouldn't hurt either way and it should feel way better uncut.

Brutal over. :feelswhy:
he is currently uncut and has phimosis, it hurts because the foreskin cant move back so it feels like the frenulum is being torn apart

• +1
  • Woah
@HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@Baldingman1998

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998