Don't know if handsome or ugly

E

error000

Iron
Been getting mixed signals lately, few people from work and close circles, all males cuz I don't interact with females, saying I look handsome and praising some aspects of my looks out of no where for no reason, however my social life is trash, I'm no one's first choice when they wanna talk to someone or hang out, always feeling like others wanna end the convo with me when we talking and would change their attention to someone else immediately when they interrupt me, and also received a rejection from a girl I was talking to that wanted to meet for marriage discussion with her brothers supervision but ended it the day after we exchanged photos with her brother's supervision of course. What's the verdict?

Some context: I have no filter when it comes to conversations, if I have something in mind I will say it, and that is the case with most people I talk to but not all, also in my marriage profile the preferred age I wrote down is younger than what the girl was, but that didn't seem to be a problem to her until I sent my photo.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
First dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ProBono, DNRDniggerking and 1 other person
What a shit first post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Malu, N1666, ProBono and 3 others
This poor kid... Look at how innocent and sincerely naive his first post is.

However when they leave they look like this
KzMvUq

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, ProBono, watah and 8 others
Been getting mixed signals lately, few people from work and close circles, all males cuz I don't interact with females, saying I look handsome and praising some aspects of my looks out of no where for no reason, however my social life is trash, I'm no one's first choice when they wanna talk to someone or hang out, always feeling like others wanna end the convo with me when we talking and would change their attention to someone else immediately when they interrupt me, and also received a rejection from a girl I was talking to that wanted to meet for marriage discussion with her brothers supervision but ended it the day after we exchanged photos with her brother's supervision of course. What's the verdict?

Some context: I have no filter when it comes to conversations, if I have something in mind I will say it, and that is the case with most people I talk to but not all, also in my marriage profile the preferred age I wrote down is younger than what the girl was, but that didn't seem to be a problem to her until I sent my photo.
If your handsome -> you get girls easily
If your ugly -> you couldn’t get girls no matter how much you tried

It’s that simple

Ima be real, your probably around averege

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, FUE Mogger and CookieGuy

You will ascend if you take 200mg Trenbolone + 60mg Nandrolone + dutasteride daily

You will ascend if you take 200mg Trenbolone + 60mg Nandrolone + dutasteride daily
For GOD'S SAKE man give him at least two weeks on the forum to accomodate himself you freaks want to destroy the little creature before he even made a second comment

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Suns9999, DNRDniggerking and 1 other person
They are all against you, and you are extremly ugly and disfigured

If your handsome -> you get girls easily
If your ugly -> you couldn’t get girls no matter how much you tried

It’s that simple

Ima be real, your probably around averege
Any other way to know how handsome u r without actually talking to girls? I know there is the ratios and stuff but how accurately does it translate to IRL situations

Any other way to know how handsome u r without actually talking to girls? I know there is the ratios and stuff but how accurately does it translate to IRL situations
Look in the mirror

It doesn’t translate 1:1 but it’s pretty accurate.

Also yes , look in the fucking mirror bro

T
Also yes , look in the fucking mirror bro
That's the issue, one day I look handsome and the other ugly, and my view is influenced by scenarios that happened during the day

None are accurate

Send to me unironically
No, any good rating guides here? Wanna learn and rate myself but some guides seem to be written by chatgpt so not sure how accurate