Don't know if I should go to university

TylerDurden2

TylerDurden2

Iron
I have to enroll in university but I really think it's not what I want in life. If I go to university it will be a pretty decent engineering degree with which I can earn a good living. Actually, if I enroll it will be partly so as not to disappoint my parents. In any case, I am going to pay a very low price to enroll because I have a scholarship. But I don't want to spend my entire life working a 9-5 job that I don't like. Should I enroll and think about what I do with my life while I attend university to at least do something in the meantime?

• +1
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, owlofathena and 2 others
Don’t fall for the Andrew Tate types, most people won’t become shit without a degree. Chances are you’re not one of those top 1% entrepreneurs so just go to college tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, kiyopon, Gonthar and 10 others
reality hits hard bruh

• +1
Reactions: zxim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ascension, owlofathena and 4 others
nobody like to work and nobody want to have a 9-5
to slavemaxxx succesfully engineering job in IT is ok

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, zxim and Zelenskyiv
i dont even core now, i just ask chatgpt what i want and i copy paste

• +1
Learn a trade then, those are your safest options

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald, Zelenskyiv, zxim and 1 other person
Im contemplating going back just for a chance to escape the rotting lifestyle but i feel like normies will detect my aspieness

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, PseudoMaxxer and zxim
Go to college, drop out if anything better comes by

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, PseudoMaxxer and zxim
I have to enroll in university but I really think it's not what I want in life. If I go to university it will be a pretty decent engineering degree with which I can earn a good living. Actually, if I enroll it will be partly so as not to disappoint my parents. In any case, I am going to pay a very low price to enroll because I have a scholarship. But I don't want to spend my entire life working a 9-5 job that I don't like. Should I enroll and think about what I do with my life while I attend university to at least do something in the meantime?
Try to start something by yourself, trust

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Try to start something by yourself, trust
Extremely hard, extremely fucking hard, but if you make it you will literally slay stacies even if youre ltn

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Are you a chad?
Answer yes: go and enjoy good time
Answer no: kill yourself you fucking subhuman trash

Take it from me don’t brah

Join med school my guy high smv + status during college and high wage when you graduate

Go to college, drop out if anything better comes by
I think im gonna do this just so I don't disappoint my mother
Join med school my guy high smv + status during college and high wage when you graduate
You need a brain like Stephen Hawkins where I live to get into a medical degree

idk engineering requires more effort than cs even though its the same credits

if you don't want to do a degree then you can always do a trade but idk. you said you have a very low price for uni so the tradeoff is fine. if it's like 80 k per semester or some shit jfl

find something that has a great ROI in the future (and valuable in the future) and allows you do something where you can scale back your hours or create some business with those skills

ascend, then use that to create better connections with people because nowadays connections is rly important

I think im gonna do this just so I don't disappoint my mother

You need a brain like Stephen Hawkins where I live to get into a medical degree
Not true if you don't live in Asia.

Yeah, enroll or go to an institute where you can get a degree quicker

idk engineering requires more effort than cs even though its the same credits

if you don't want to do a degree then you can always do a trade but idk. you said you have a very low price for uni so the tradeoff is fine. if it's like 80 k per semester or some shit jfl

find something that has a great ROI in the future (and valuable in the future) and allows you do something where you can scale back your hours or create some business with those skills

ascend, then use that to create better connections with people because nowadays connections is rly important
bro just gave me a life tutorial
Not true if you don't live in Asia.
I live in Spain where to enter a medical degree at a public university you need a grade of 13.8/14 in selectivity

I don't see why you couldn't do both at the same time

If 6'4, you go.
If below 6'4, you go straight to work.