Don’t know what to do next in my failed looksmaxxing journey - it’s so over

C

chubbybhai

Iron
I started 24 hour intermittent fasting in September (I was initially 60kg at 5”4 at 14), and I went down to a low of 53kg in early December. It all went down from there. I lost control and went up to 55kg. I have mostly continued my intermittent fasts until now, but I always ended up eating more in dinner, despite me attempting a calorie deficit everyday with the 24 hour fasts. I’ve been maintaining 55kg and I’m now 5”6 at 15. I’ve lost a lot of face fact but I’m still chubby and reasonably skinny fat. Sometimes I fast the whole day and end up binging at night. I keep on setting deadlines to lose the weight and fat but it’s not working. On a daily basis, I do the exercise and fasting, but just can’t finish the job with a low cal dinner. I feel like I’m dragging this quite a lot because I should’ve done this done a long time ago, and I’m sacrificing my food intake, nutrition and overall growth and development. It’s currently half term and I have to get a jawline before it ends because I have been procrastinating too long (this Sunday). Any tips to suppress hunger, tone my body and face, get a jawline, lose fat, debloat etc ASAP because it has been going on for too long and I’m not getting that jawline and hollow cheeks with that toned physique for summer.

You don’t need to fast to lose weight and it’s not working for you so you should just eat smaller portions of food throughout the day, whatever you’ve been eating that’s been allowing you to lose weight just spread that out throughout the day. If you want to suppress hunger as much as possible focus on eating protein dense meals as protein is very satiating and way more thermogenic than other macros, also you’re getting pretty light even for 5’6 so you want to minimize any muscle loss

• +1
Reactions: chubbybhai and nathan
Thanks man. I know I’m getting quite light, but I’m still chubby. Do you know what I can do to solve that? Further weight loss?

I started 24 hour intermittent fasting in September (I was initially 60kg at 5”4 at 14), and I went down to a low of 53kg in early December. It all went down from there. I lost control and went up to 55kg. I have mostly continued my intermittent fasts until now, but I always ended up eating more in dinner, despite me attempting a calorie deficit everyday with the 24 hour fasts. I’ve been maintaining 55kg and I’m now 5”6 at 15. I’ve lost a lot of face fact but I’m still chubby and reasonably skinny fat. Sometimes I fast the whole day and end up binging at night. I keep on setting deadlines to lose the weight and fat but it’s not working. On a daily basis, I do the exercise and fasting, but just can’t finish the job with a low cal dinner. I feel like I’m dragging this quite a lot because I should’ve done this done a long time ago, and I’m sacrificing my food intake, nutrition and overall growth and development. It’s currently half term and I have to get a jawline before it ends because I have been procrastinating too long (this Sunday). Any tips to suppress hunger, tone my body and face, get a jawline, lose fat, debloat etc ASAP because it has been going on for too long and I’m not getting that jawline and hollow cheeks with that toned physique for summer.
because your cutting wrong fatty. Look up Kino body aggressive cut on YouTube for the proper way to get lean sub 10% while also keeping hormones good and natural Test high.

Thanks man. I know I’m getting quite light, but I’m still chubby. Do you know what I can do to solve that? Further weight loss?
Yeah that’s the only way, you’re most likely losing a lot of visceral fat if you really haven’t noticed any visible leaning down anywhere in your body, otherwise you’re just getting lean in other places first like your legs, generally you’ll probably end up losing fat last in your midsection. Honestly dude you’re gonna end up looking pretty anorexic at the end of your cut if you’re looking skinny fat at 55kg. Make sure you aren’t bloated first if you care more about facial aesthetics, check the BOTB section someone recently uploaded like 40 methods on there to debloat. But you will most likely have to keep losing weight for more jawline visibility and definitely for hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: chubbybhai