Don’t let the internet confuse you

B

BlackDellisola

Banned
Everything in the internet is fake even what these bitches say and do reminder that the internet allows for people to say stupid shit

but they won’t have the Mentality to say it in real life just like a lot of niggas here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, stuckneworleans, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 1 other person
Unnamed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and 6485b025t
Says the coping ethnic who reported my sperm donor thread

I seriously want to see what u look like you act like the stereotypical incel whose never left their basement
Grey cel donkeys sure are loud today

Tumblr mvta1nOb0U1smvhxco1 500

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
So this thread and this is forum is bullshit? No, i think you need to find the good in the trash.

So this thread and this is forum is bullshit? No, i think you need to find the good in the trash.
Have u seen some of the threads on here be honest now would say even 50% of posts here are true?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
People are different and will always have different experiences meaning something that someone else might claim to be true holds no value to us

• +1
@BlackDellisola @Azoriko

calm down boys or I am going to have to ask you to step outside. I dont want this in my club. You are free to take this outside we eachother and settle it.

Have u seen some of the threads on here be honest now would say even 50% of posts here are true?
That's why i said "find the good in the trash".
That means that mostly it's shit but you can find good content sometimes

That's why i said "find the good in the trash".
That means that mostly it's shit but you can find good content sometimes
BUT how much shit do I have to go through to reach the good How much pain do I have to go through to experience Happiness

smh life is stupid

• +1
Copium

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, 6485b025t, MansNotHot and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP