Don't let women run your lives

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Heres a comment from a bagelcel vid. I thought he did a good job at pointing out how women not only cant raise men but will strip them of masculinity.

A n g e l o
A n g e l o
18 hours ago
Bristecom —— What you experienced was that female evil; cruelty. It’s amoral and pathological in nature; it’s extreme femininity; it’s tyrannical.

I have a mother like yours as well, and was suicidal in middle school. One thing she did was to tell me repeatedly as a child not the climb over our short chain link fence to get the Wiffle ball. She said, “let the other boys do it, not you. You stay safe”.

She would also constantly tell me to “be nice”. And as I got older to stop lifting weights because, “lifting weights makes a body look ugly”. Do these two example sound petty and ridiculous? They’re not.

These are death by a thousand cuts:
1) don’t engage in dangerous acts. Sorry MOM, but a male of hierarchal status engages in risky behavior, and therefore has ability, and therefore has confidence, independence, and success. But mother wants a weak, dependent servant who she can control, so she can’t let that happen.
2) be nice. Being nice means to be submissive. It means to sacrifice yourself for the betterment of others. Servants are nice, servants are submissive. Nice is for girls, kindness is for males. Mother wanted a nice weak male to control.
3) don’t lift weights to be strong, confident, able and desirable because that also goes against mothers plan. Several times she made excuses to enter the basement just to give me shit for working-out.

Afterwards, I would go upstairs and often see her watching topless muscular males dancing on the fucking Spanish channel. Yea, I’m sure she found that “ugly”. (And she’s Italian, she can barely understand Spanish..) The list goes on... Anyway, it’s important to have our sons raised by males because females will weaken them. It’s just something that comes naturally to females; it’s innate. BTW how many female teachers do our sons have? NEARLY ALL. Think about that. I’m glad you made it out the depths of hell. You didn’t understand it then, but you likely understand it well enough now to take action against it.

The commenter was replying to this comment:

You are EXACTLY RIGHT! I've experienced this to an extreme degree with my mom growing up. She would constantly put me down and complain about everything I did and put me in situations to set me up for failure. It got so bad dealing with her and other terrible people in my life that I almost took my own life at 16 years old. Now I'm more aware of it and try not to let people manipulate me but the problem with women is that they have the law and most people automatically on their side so unfortunately the only way to prevent it is to avoid getting close to them at all. I know there are still some good ladies out there who wouldn't do that but they certainly seem to be few and far between.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin