Don’t let your family dictate your looks

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
Having a family is the biggest looksmin.

They will constantly try to put you down as soon as they see you ascending/looking good

They will start commenting on your facial features, honestly this is what happened with me

I was pretty overweight, ate a lot of dogshit, didn’t know what bp was around 4 years ago

softmaxxing to my full potential
I basically encountered a lot of them commenting on my facial features, how my lips were non existent, my nose was big etc

IMG 20230930 022939

Me back then

Screenshot 2023 09 17 00 42 01 21 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817
Screenshot 2024 01 30 14 12 13 04 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Me now

And yet, they still say I look like a dying grandma (because of my cheekbones)

But I promise, if your family does any of this, they genuinely aren’t happy to see you improve, look better, surpass them in looks
And it’s so disappointing and depressing

BUT jfl fuck ur family if they do this to u :hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Bars, future_ and 18 others
Are you sure it's from a place of envy that they act like this?
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." I don't want to assume your situation, but not everybody understands the perspective of you or I, maybe they are unhappy you're surpassing their looks, or maybe they're expressing genuine concern for your health. You'll know better than me about your family but I'd never want to have underlying feelings for my family because they expressed disdain with the change in my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and iblamesols

They will constantly try to put you down as soon as they see you ascending/looking good

They will start commenting on your facial features, honestly this is what happened with me

I was pretty overweight, ate a lot of dogshit, didn’t know what bp was around 4 years ago

I basically encountered a lot of them commenting on my facial features, how my lips were non existent, my nose was big etc

View attachment 3086129
Me back then

View attachment 3086133View attachment 3086135
Me now

But I promise, if your family does any of this, they genuinely aren’t happy to see you improve, look better, surpass them in looks

Yeah i noticed this too they are retarded bluepillers

Are you sure it's from a place of envy that they act like this?
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." I don't want to assume your situation, but not everybody understands the perspective of you or I, maybe they are unhappy you're surpassing their looks, or maybe they're expressing genuine concern for your health. You'll know better than me about your family but I'd never want to have underlying feelings for my family because they expressed disdain with the change in my appearance.
Ignorance = Evil

• +1
Reactions: Bars and iblamesols
Or as I told one of the interns/grads last week, don't let your tragedy define you...

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and QuintBarnaJonesJr
Yeah you look way better now fs, congrats man.

My friend told me smth similar with his family. He started losing weight and his fatass dad starts calling him skinny and trying to make him eat the big meals that made him fat in the first place. It’s strange, I wouldnt want to believe parents do this to their kids out of malice but it’s hard to believe they’re not.

• JFL
Reactions: Judas Froome
Yea because they arent pilled on anything but i still think ur probably retarded

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken

View attachment 3086129
Me back then

Me now

my dad thinks i got botox when he was away in jail and made fun of me for it lmao

View attachment 3086129
Me back then

Me now

mriinnnnnn dark looks chad

• +1
Reactions: prince_
Looks better before xD now you look like lesbian FtM

Parents not putting sons on HGH is child abuse

Yep. No way jose

You look great

Lmao no way I’m telling my parents I got bimax, I’m just telling them i lost 20 pounds

View attachment 3086129
Me back then

Me now

You look great btw, what’d you do to acsend (what did you use for lips also)