Don't let your parents looksmin you

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Eye-opening post by @JohnDoe:

brutal, i have fine black hair and simply showering it turns into mogger hair or used to before i got a haircut thanks to my dad who is hitler reborn and doesn't understand female gaze, he thinks long hair is homeless or gay shit, yet everywhere i went when i had long hair i had foids staring.

My bitch of a mother often comments in a negative way how skinny I got. She prefers me bloated and with a beard. My father wants me to eat more. They don't understand what's going out there.

@cromagnon had his parents remove his lipolab.

Why the hell do our parents always seek to looksmin us?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, cromagnon, JohnDoe and 3 others

My bitch of a mother often comments in a negative way how skinny I got. She prefers me bloated and with a beard. My father wants me to eat more. They don't understand what's going out there.

They want "you" to become an oofy doofy conforming to others

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, JohnDoe, alurmo and 3 others
A nail that sticks out quickly gets hammered down

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, BeanletMogger, JohnDoe and 2 others
They want you to betabuxx mtbs

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and Madridista
They want "you" to become an oofy doofy conforming to others
frl
ive been cucked by my family all bc of "muh the right women wont care muh looks dont matter"

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, timid, cromagnon and 2 others
Boomers don't understand how the world works in current year. If it was up to them they'd want us to be chubby, buzzcut, basically looksmin ourselves as much as possible. Terrible tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Darkeningstar, standardcel and 1 other person
Boomers don't understand how the world works in current year. If it was up to them they'd want us to be chubby, buzzcut, basically looksmin ourselves as much as possible. Terrible tbh
Lol even people at skl will try to looksmin u lol ur too skinny brooo just bulk ur a twiggg ur hair is bushy

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Madridista
The mother overfeeding you thing is super common. You have to stand your ground if your parents are that type. Always insist that you don't want to.
Looksminning tips from your parents are not necessarily out of being out of touch. They might be purposefully trying to looksmin you so you study. Fashion & looks can eat up a lot of time and change your priorities for the worse IMO. A lot of rotters here with that mentality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, mogre and Madridista

They don’t understand modern standards. A boomer / gen x parent will be completely clueless about the preferences of gen z girls. Thankfully I have millennial parents so they never gave me a retarded haircut or told me to muh lift

• +1
my parents are the opposite jfl, if im not sub 12% body fat i get told to lose weight and my mother would always complain when i used to get skin fades, was only happy once i started growing my hair out, also get told i look homeless if i have the slightest of facial hair growth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Richard Cheese and Madridista
my parents are the opposite jfl, if im not sub 12% body fat i get told to lose weight and my mother would always complain when i used to get skin fades, was only happy once i started growing my hair out, also get told i look homeless if i have the slightest of facial hair growth
Based mom.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and atlantean
Good but why do they hate facial hair so much? My dad is the same way, I had stubble and he was complaining. They don't understand that stubble looks better than clean shaven for lot of guys, beardfrauding is necessary and lot of guys look way better with a trimmed shaped light beard. Fucking boomers..

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and atlantean
To be honest i think it's because people from the 60s-70s were poorer and perceived 17-20% BF bloated but strong males more handsome and higher status

• +1
Good but why do they hate facial hair so much? My dad is the same way, I had stubble and he was complaining. They don't understand that stubble looks better than clean shaven for lot of guys, beardfrauding is necessary and lot of guys look way better with a trimmed shaped light beard. Fucking boomers..
facial hair looks like shit on me so its probably why, cant pull off any type of facial hair, the only style ive found that works somewhat is the moustache and chin hair combo but it just makes me look like a homosexual spanish guitarist jfl

• +1

My mum and dad opened my mouth when I was a baby in my cot, because they were "scared I would choke".
Then they didn't tell me about nose breathing (I found out at 18, a few years back), after they had given me 4 premolar extractions before puberty and 7 years of braces with elastics (average is 2 without elastics for the select few who even get them)...

...and I've yet to call my mother a "bitch" on .org.

Fix up OP

My mum and dad opened my mouth when I was a baby in my cot, because they were "scared I would choke".
Then they didn't tell me about nose breathing (I found out at 18, a few years back), after they had given me 4 premolar extractions before puberty and 7 years of braces with elastics (average is 2 without elastics for the select few who even get them)...

...and I've yet to call my mother a "bitch" on .org.

Fix up OP

Virtue signaling, I see.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Meanwhile my dad calls me bloated and my mom pulls out a scale for me when I finally visited them for the first time in months.

I told them it was due to the lack of bones and their genetics. That shut them up.

Virtue signaling, I see.
Nah I'm not trying to say I'm a good person, I'm trying to say you're a bad person.
You're the one who deviates from the norm lol.. you don't see everybody on this site calling their mothers a bitch. She's the one who raised you lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Nah I'm not trying to say I'm a good person, I'm trying to say you're a bad person.
You're the one who deviates from the norm lol.. you don't see everybody on this site calling their mothers a bitch. She's the one who raised you lil nigga

You definitely can find some people hating on their parents and with reason. I dislike mine not only because of physical beauty, though I am not giving you any more personal information. It is not on you to decide whether I am a bad person, considering you don't even know me.

So fuck you, your mother and her mother. Have a nice day.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
You definitely can find some people hating on their parents and with reason. I dislike mine not only because of physical beauty, though I am not giving you any more personal information. It is not on you to decide whether I am a bad person, considering you don't even know me.

So fuck you, your mother and her mother. Have a nice day.
You're taking things awfully personally

I was giving you advice.. you don't have to take it. Ultimately it's you who will stand to gain / lose from it.

But it would better, not only for the lives of the people you have negative feelings towards, but your life too.
What's done has been done, no point moping about it.. especially if the person who caused it, did it out of ignorance with positive intent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

Dysfunctional parents try to stunt their children as a way to keep them close, so the children can take care of the parents when the parents grow old.

The more they stunt you physically with bad nutrition, etc. AND emotionally, the more likely you are to not fit in any other social group (friends) or to not find a relationship with foids.

Perfect example is how your mom comments on your leanmaxx, and the short hair comment. My father also makes fun of my long hair, he thinks I should have a buzzcut, even though I get many more IOIs from women with long hair. When I lived with my parents, my mother also used to make snarky comments whenever I softmaxxed with better haircut, style, etc. Also when I bought shoes that would make me taller she would make snarky remarks about how I'm insecure about my height, etc. Also any time I went out with friends she would want me to tell her exactly where I will be, what I will be doing and with whom, which was suffocating. She would prefer that I stay home and rot in my room unironically.

Dysfunctional parents do this unconsciously tbh.

The other explanation (not mutually exclusive with the previous one) is that parents are simply clueless and don't care enough.

• +1
Dysfunctional parents try to stunt their children as a way to keep them close, so the children can take care of the parents when the parents grow old.

The more they stunt you physically with bad nutrition, etc. AND emotionally, the more likely you are to not fit in any other social group (friends) or to not find a relationship with foids.

Perfect example is how your mom comments on your leanmaxx, and the short hair comment. My father also makes fun of my long hair, he thinks I should have a buzzcut, even though I get many more IOIs from women with long hair. When I lived with my parents, my mother also used to make snarky comments whenever I softmaxxed with better haircut, style, etc. Also when I bought shoes that would make me taller she would make snarky remarks about how I'm insecure about my height, etc. Also any time I went out with friends she would want me to tell her exactly where I will be, what I will be doing and with whom, which was suffocating. She would prefer that I stay home and rot in my room unironically.

Dysfunctional parents do this unconsciously tbh.

The other explanation (not mutually exclusive with the previous one) is that parents are simply clueless and don't care enough.

It seems that we've faced pretty much the same in regards to our parents, yeah. My mother also stunts me in other things. I asked her if she could teach me how to cook and she replied, "For what?" Like, oh my God. She doesn't want me to be more independent. She wants me to be under her wings for the rest of her life. She gives me an absurd amount of food because she wants to see me bloated. I hate my parents for overprotecting me and delaying my development. I'm a manchild because of them.

• +1
Reactions: mogre and Richard Cheese