Don’t listen to your parents opinion on you

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I always hear my mom say how I can be this like model you know:lul::lul::lul: hilarious.

Don’t listen to your parents about what they say about you, if your mom or grandma says your handsome it’s irrelevant my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, scrunchables, mug and 3 others
So when my grandma says I’m handsome she isn’t telling the truth?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Psl.sprks, Nirvana and The Homelander
My mum used to tell me my haircut was good whilst it looked like it had been cut by a drunk guy with a lawnmower

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
My mum used to tell me my haircut was good whilst it looked like it had been cut by a drunk guy with a lawnmower
Parents are meant to virtue signal you

So when my grandma says I’m handsome she isn’t telling the truth?
Of course she’s telling the truth bro

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ey88
I always hear my mom say how I can be this like model you know:lul::lul::lul: hilarious.

Don’t listen to your parents about what they say about you, if your mom or grandma says your handsome it’s irrelevant my nigga
My mom said I'm ugly but I got approached by one hot foid 1 year ago but I rejected her because of the autism and panic attack.

My English sucks a lot fukin sick of it .

My mom said I'm ugly and I got approached by one hot foid 1 year ago but I rejected her because of the autism and panic attack.
Good you rejected her, hot women never approach so unless your overrating her she did it to make fun of you

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong

I swear to god they know deep inside that I’m not handsome but they say it , they even might throw in some bullying about my looks and certain insecurities i have as a joke and then say you’re handsome

• +1
Reactions: Zenis