Don't logic your way with women

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
Listen to your instincts. I feel so many dudes are disconnected from their natural urges and instincts and look at women as some enigma puzzle, ironically this is how the blackpill ended up being made.

Ultimately I feel that's some users here problems especially mentalcels they are way to logical and use their head to much instead of listening to themselves

Nature wants us to breed and get women naturally it's in our subconscious. We already have the tools at our disposal.

at least in my experience when I'm with a girl instead of trying to think of what to do or what to say since that ultimately fails usually I'll just do what my gut urge tells me to do, be that being overly flirtatious or beimg dominant and leading the girl somewhere etc etc.

I feel modern society has cucked men from their primal instincts and urges hence why you see so many dudes whining about how to talk or approach women even in their 20s and 30s when it should've been inate in them at a very young age.

You can also funnily enough see this in class differences between people lower class people are more in tune with these instincts because of the environments they grew up in where it fostered and made them engage with those instincts

Upper class middle class people don't usually engage in those instincts and are funnily enough overly civilized except jocks or rare exceptions, hence what I suspect is majority of psls userbase

We've talked about this before in other ways with stuff like dom personality and dark triad behavior but let me know your thoughts on this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 6095
d'n read but very true

Grey cel wall of text
No one will ever read

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
yeah but times were very different, people weren’t as narcissistic and superficial. you’re right but if you’re below a certain looks level being confident and dominant isn’t going to get you women unfortunately :/