Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 17829, datboijj and 7 others
Minimum height 6'5

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, datboijj, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, thereallegend, the BULL and 1 other person
Based we think alike. Also there is a joy in ascension and looking better irrelevant of pussy supply

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB, datboijj and Account
I stopped looking at women long time ago, now I only have eyes for my PSL god folder.
I only look at men outside to study their features.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 18320, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
I stopped looking at women long time ago, now I only have eyes for my PSL god folder.
I only look at men outside to study their features.
Really good bro. Respect to the earth rotator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and HerpDerpson
I dont have the money to looksmaxx, I really want to get rhino and jaw surgery but I'm too poor

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I dont have the money to looksmaxx, I really want to get rhino and jaw surgery but I'm too poor
if u dont look good when ur lean then its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Based we think alike. Also there is a joy in ascension and looking better irrelevant of pussy supply
bad news for you

you'll never be 6psl

or even 5psl

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
i am at 18% and feel like an obese. brutal at ur bf
bro do u think 18 to 15 or 15 to 12 is the bigger psl scale ascension? or does it depend on the perosn?

• +1
Reactions: Account
What if you hardcap at mtn?

bro do u think 18 to 15 or 15 to 12 is the bigger psl scale ascension? or does it depend on the perosn?
15% to 8% is the biggest ascension imo. 12% u will be lean in the face yes but u can always go leaner. remember ramirez the unmoggable had 6% bf

• +1
What if you hardcap at mtn?
pack a lock picking set in your bag, break into a airplane hanger, steal the plane and crash it into the ocean

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
15% to 8% is the biggest ascension imo. 12% u will be lean in the face yes but u can always go leaner. remember ramirez the unmoggable had 6% bf
was ramirez really 6? i thought the guy was 10. cause like i thought below 10 ur skin starts to look old and u look gaunt.

• +1
Non chads should just lay down and die. Run in front of a train, jump off a bridge, lunge In Front of a speeding car, etc, just die…no reason to be alive. You have no business, as an ugly man, to be here

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Boxingfan and Account
Bro you are blessed cause your ukcel start wagecelling and save up. Start in tesco or some shit no need to be NEET. Be blessed with what you have, look at someone like Currylord, he lives in a shack with corrugated metal sheets as a FUCKING ROOF. For him there is no wagecelling but for you there is

was ramirez really 6? i thought the guy was 10. cause like i thought below 10 ur skin starts to look old and u look gaunt.
he was but gained weight eventually to normal weight. i think in this pic he is around 6-7% bf. look at how gaunt and glued to the skull his skin is

4ab76762a178e3c8bbe764394b55ad6f

• Love it
how did he look at normal weight

• +1
ok so 18 to 14 or 14 to 10 u think bigger ascension on the psl scale. i mean like in terms of psl points going up. like if someone was 4 psl lean maxed to 14 and then to 10 do you think going from 18 to 14 would have taken him to 4.5 and then 14 to 10 to 4.8? or 18 to 14 would take him to 4.4 and then 14 to 10 take him to 5?

• +1
ok so 18 to 14 or 14 to 10 u think bigger ascension on the psl scale. i mean like in terms of psl points going up. like if someone was 4 psl lean maxed to 14 and then to 10 do you think going from 18 to 14 would have taken him to 4.5 and then 14 to 10 to 4.8? or 18 to 14 would take him to 4.4 and then 14 to 10 take him to 5?
i think the lower u are the further u leanmaxx the more improvement u see in ur face. because ur face doesnt store much fat so u really have to go low in the bf% to see your fully lean face

14 to 10 will be bigger ascension but i say 14% to 8% will be better. 6% may be too low and u will never maintain unless ur a drug addict starving homeless guy like ramirez. 8% is already really hard to maintain so 14% to 10% is doable

• +1
i think the lower u are the further u leanmaxx the more improvement u see in ur face. because ur face doesnt store much fat so u really have to go low in the bf% to see your fully lean face

14 to 10 will be bigger ascension but i say 14% to 8% will be better. 6% may be too low and u will never maintain unless ur a drug addict starving homeless guy like ramirez. 8% is already really hard to maintain so 14% to 10% is doable
Rigjt cause face is the last place where fat goes. Brutal I’m 18 now and I thought going to 14 would mog 14 to 10 but yea makes sense. To really get the bones to show u need to be at 10