don't mew or try any of the at home crap written here

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I'm saving y'all the pain the only thing that works is surgery

• +1
Reactions: Master
It isn't painful though, and a permanently raised hyoid bone will increase your look

• +1
Reactions: stressftw, Hipcel and Elvisandreaa
It only works before 18 afterwards your done growing

it wokrs just at very slow rate depending on age and if you can propoerly fit yyour tongue propoerly and have proper bite, my lower teet tip sliglty forward so i have bad bite but after invisalign or braces that wont be case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Kill your self you disgusting mouth breathing insect, if i would have listened to a sub animal like you, my progress would still have been 0. I am glad my high IQ helped me to do independent research rather than trusting disgusting mouth breathed insects like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Deleted member 21297
it wokrs just at very slow rate depending on age and if you can propoerly fit yyour tongue propoerly and have proper bite, my lower teet tip sliglty forward so i have bad bite but after invisalign or braces that wont be case

It works before 21 for sure there's no question after 21 it won't work you also need to use orthodontics

It works before 21 for sure there's no question after 21 it won't work you also need to use orthodontics

I would rather mew and stay incel than listen to your retarded ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
It does increase your looks raising hyoid bone and can prevent bones from collapse through ages. This is already a good reason to adapt and improve your tongue posture. Mewing shouldnt be seen as something to change your appearence for the better but to prevent it from worsening. Plus, with time u get used to it and adjusting the tongue to the roof of the mouth will become something totally natural when u close your mouth.

U only have wins adapting tongue posture by mewing, there is simply no reason to not do this.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and sub5inchcel