• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8919
Why keep fueling his delusional fits about his maxilla lmfao
He refuse to believe he actually looks good/cute so idc more to convince him

Why keep fueling his delusional fits about his maxilla lmfao
my maxilla is recessed. i need 6 PSL face to have a chance with my frame and height. I will LL maxx and facemaxx

gym is prob the biggest cope.
eto koniets.jpeg

Attachments

• eto koniets.jpeg
    eto koniets.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Hey man how ru?
he recently made a brutal discovery about his mental health. he is not very good. im not sure if i can say what it is

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
my maxilla is recessed. i need 6 PSL face to have a chance with my frame and height. I will LL maxx and facemaxx
U don't need to ascend, you are already slaying jbs as you are

what a saint

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
U don't need to ascend, you are already slaying jbs as you are
im tired of slaying JBs.
I will never forget when this 13 year old asked for my number at a rock show and kept giving me IOIs and leaning on me. Or how i went to the club and some 15 year old just went straight for my cock. These unexperienced females r so thirsty for male attention.
It's so sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
pics of him?
i have a 4.25 maybe 4.5 PSL face (as stated by the people on this site) but i have a baby frame and short height (5 6)

• +1
Reactions: wasted
im tired of slaying JBs.
I will never forget when this 13 year old asked for my number at a rock show and kept giving me IOIs and leaning on me. Or how i went to the club and some 15 year old just went straight for my cock. These unexperienced females r so thirsty for male attention.
It's so sad.
Chad problems lmfao
If u can attract JB right now u will attract older women when ur older urself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Chad problems lmfao
If u can attract JB right now u will attract older women when ur older urself
nah man. quite on the contrary. i have a theory on y i attract JBs whether it be online or IRL. It's that 5 6 is a normal height for a 14 year old and so is my frame. I basically look like a 14 year old upper tier normie.
So when i get older, i wont attract no one bro

• JFL
nah man. quite on the contrary. i have a theory on y i attract JBs whether it be online or IRL. It's that 5 6 is a normal height for a 14 year old and so is my frame. I basically look like a 14 year old upper tier normie.
So when i get older, i wont attract no one bro
Retarded theory. My mom is currently married to a manlet

Retarded theory. My mom is currently married to a manlet
his height is my height after LL maxxing. yo bro btw today i saw the weirdest shit. an ugly 5 5 100% bald 30 year old guy with some upper tier becky. I just yelled "it's over" to them and look at her eyes for a lot of time and autistically so

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5746
i have a 4.25 maybe 4.5 PSL face (as stated by the people on this site) but i have a baby frame and short height (5 6)
how are u attracting jbs then? i think ur underrating urself... can u pm pics?

his height is my height after LL maxxing. yo bro btw today i saw the weirdest shit. an ugly 5 5 100% bald 30 year old guy with some upper tier becky. I just yelled "it's over" to them and look at her eyes for a lot of time and autistically so
Lmfao not every time u see a guy and a girl walk together they're a couple. They can easily be sister or friend or some other type of thing

Lmfao not every time u see a guy and a girl walk together they're a couple. They can easily be sister or friend or some other type of thing
holding hands bro. probably giga billionaire though. 100% sure it was betabuxx

how are u attracting jbs then? i think ur underrating urself... can u pm pics?
He has a niche kind of look. It's hard to explain but it's very eboy. I'd rate him 4.5-5psl just based on what I see people looking like here in USA

• +1
Reactions: wasted
holding hands bro. probably giga billionaire though. 100% sure it was betabuxx
When I go out with my little sister I hold her hand.
When me and my older sister would head somewhere, we'd also often hold hands. There's no guarantee that they're dating lmfao

He has a niche kind of look. It's hard to explain but it's very eboy. I'd rate him 4.5-5psl just based on what I see people looking like here in USA
im not 5 psl bc of small skull pill

When me and my older sister would head somewhere, we'd also often hold hands. There's no guarantee that they're dating lmfao
i think they were. doesnt matter. it wasnt love. betabuxxing is depressing and suifuel

he was ethnic btw. and she was white. so no way they were family

• +1
  • +1
im long out of surgery/implantmaxxing news, are these implants legit?

i can wrap my head around a chin implant, zygos implants etc etc but dame son the guys whole skull is about 2 get covered