Don't read this thread (dangerous)

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
So, last Saturday I hanged out with my conscripts for our 18th.

I was with some guys and an autistic friend of mine came there with us. He is slightly below average looking in my opinion on top of being a bit weird and stiff with his movements.

I danced for a bit with some friends, then one came up to me and asked me if the guy he was pointing to was my friend.

Jesus fucking christ.

He was dancing with a girl, I don't know how he managed to do it seriously.

Other friends of mine, in common with that aspie guy came up to me and we started talking about it.

Jfl we were there like cucks watching him dancing with that girl.

Suicide fuel tbh.
Fucking absurd guys.

I can't even cope talking about ntness because he's not nt.

I had fun tbh but that shit was rope inducing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Damn

Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Coco, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
how is this blackpill? JFL lifefuel for NTcels?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
He is the definition of lowinhib

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
He is the definition of lowinhib
He is a bit weird, but is lower inhib than me. I don't understand how it's even possible, he's stiff as fuck.

I remember this summer I was at the sea with him, I was playing beach volley with some guys, and as I got home he told me we had to go to a party with 2 girls jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 3328
He is a bit weird, but is lower inhib than me. I don't understand how it's even possible, he's stiff as fuck.

I remember this summer I was at the sea with him, I was playing beach volley with some guys, and as I got home he told me we had to go to a party with 2 girls jfl
imagine getting mogged by an autist, he may be chatting shit though jfl but I've heard autists are very honest

• So Sad

he is weird because he doesn't give a fuck about anything and is not afraid of rejection. This is why lowinhib is underrated imo. I know looks are the most important but high inhib can be a huge turn off for women as well.

• +1
Reactions: Coco and IWantToMax
imagine getting mogged by an autist, he may be chatting shit though jfl but I've heard autists are very honest
He is indeed

Sry bro didnt read

maybe he has big black cock

• JFL