DONT REST YOUR HEAD BY PUTTING PRESSURE ON YOUR CHIN

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
literally, non exaggeratingly, actually the WORST mistake of my life. i used to be normal and kind of a pretty boy when i was like 13. though i did what title says and now my face is horrible screwed up. one of my eyebrows is higher in my face than the other, one of my eyes is more open than the other. even my right side jaw is higher than the right side. one of these days the prettiest hole in my class said she liked my side profile better than my actual face and that was brutal. one side of my face is forever doomed because of one habit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5'7 zoomer
post before n after

100% this is part muscular as well. Chewing on one side type shi

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
Got before and after pics?

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG-20240604-WA0004~2.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0004~2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20240604-WA0005~2.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0005~2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240604_075101_781.jpg
    IMG_20240604_075101_781.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and greycel

was just about to say that i don't think even surgery can save me. was actually contemplating to go inside a fire and disfigure the bad side.

was just about to say that i don't think even surgery can save me. was actually contemplating to go inside a fire and disfigure the bad side.
You need more than a couple surgeries if you're over 18. How old are you?

2 first pics are obviously me before and third is after. horribly over for me.
are the first two your “pretty boy” pics? ur ratios were never good man

are the first two your “pretty boy” pics? ur ratios were never good man
not quite, i was never pretty to be honest, just way better than what i am now as you can see

cute bird, i have the same specy, 4 of them. is urs still alive?

cute bird, i have the same specy, 4 of them. is urs still alive?
she flew away from home but i had her for like 10 years

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
bruh, how did it fly away?
we left one window open in the room she used to be in by accident and we never found her again

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
literally, non exaggeratingly, actually the WORST mistake of my life. i used to be normal and kind of a pretty boy when i was like 13. though i did what title says and now my face is horrible screwed up. one of my eyebrows is higher in my face than the other, one of my eyes is more open than the other. even my right side jaw is higher than the right side. one of these days the prettiest hole in my class said she liked my side profile better than my actual face and that was brutal. one side of my face is forever doomed because of one habit.
I doubt that’s because of that, could be muscular imbalances in your spine, posture , mouthbreathing etc

what do you mean by "resting your head by putting pressure on your chin"?

I doubt that’s because of that, could be muscular imbalances in your spine, posture , mouthbreathing etc
nah i just did it pretty hard and frequently, can't find any other reason for that to happen in the span of like 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
nah i just did it pretty hard and frequently, can't find any other reason for that to happen in the span of like 2 years
do you have anterior pelvic tilt? or forward head posture? that could be the reason because I think resting your chin on your hand should have the opposite effect tbh

I hv noticed it too thought i was the only one

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
what do you mean by "resting your head by putting pressure on your chin"?
resting your head on a hard surface and consequently putting pressure on your chin, which is sustaining the weight of your entire head

do you have anterior pelvic tilt? or forward head posture? that could be the reason because I think resting your chin on your hand should have the opposite effect tbh
posterior pelvic tilt, but my head kind of leans forward yes

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
even if u didnt do that "mistake" u would actually look the same, jfl. It's just your genetics

even if u didnt do that "mistake" u would actually look the same, jfl. It's just your genetics
yeah but my face wouldn't be horribly asymmetrical and i think i could pull girls with a bad taste. now i just look like the monster from goonies