Don't save america.let it rot

Y

yandex99

Sphinx
God's wrath on this freemasonic corporation is long overdue.

There is no saving 'america'(A kabbalistic name btw jfl).Besides,all opposition is controlled opposition and unrighteous,even Nazism is occult and spiritual Satanism.

America is the enemy of mankind.why do stupid western trads think it's worth saving or even possible?

the only people that are even somewhat based are a minority in the west,and most of them are still racist,which is demonism and will send anyone that believes in it to go to hellfire.

Russia should clearly rule the world.I don't see how anyone with a 100 iq cannot see this.

anyway,ya'll are Jabbed zombies now and will die anyway,good riddance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581, human304, lil truecel and 5 others
It’s possible.

USA is clearly the origin of all satanism in the world today.

Establish anti-obscenity laws

Establish anti-usuruious policies

Establish death penalty for progressives and witches(a liberal is a witch)and maybe I'd support the 'save america,make america great again movement'.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
It’s possible.
the constitution itself is demonic because it promotes freedom(freedom to disobey God).the founding fathers were anti-church occultist freemasons and created america with the goal to be the jewish antichrist nation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and lemonnz
Fuck usa

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and yandex99

There is no saving 'america'(A kabbalistic name btw jfl).Besides,all opposition is controlled opposition and unrighteous,even Nazism is occult and spiritual Satanism.

America is the enemy of mankind.why do stupid western trads think it's worth saving or even possible?

the only people that are even somewhat based are a minority in the west,and most of them are still racist,which is demonism and will send anyone that believes in it to go to hellfire.

Russia should clearly rule the world.I don't see how anyone with a 100 iq cannot see this.

the whole world is demonic satans Spirit rules the planet

the whole world is demonic satans Spirit rules the planet
Not true.Some rulers are ordained by God himself.namely,guys like the Czar Nikolas.

It's because of shitmerica that degenerates and demons rule the world.without america,people have freedom to do the righteousness and avoid the unrighteous that america establishes and promotes.

cant wait for americas downfall

• +1
Reactions: Axii and yandex99
Not true.Some rulers are ordained by God himself.namely,guys like the Czar Nikolas.

It's because of shitmerica that degenerates and demons rule the world.without america,people have freedom to do the righteousness and avoid the unrighteous that america establishes and promotes.
Russia is a corrupt shithole with no freedom who wants to live in a prison?

Russia will collapse in the next 5 years. China's economy will collapse. The middle east will fall into ethnic conflict and decay.

As always, the United States of America will persevere and soar above the wreckage as a Bold eagle and lead humanity forward, never to be brought down, for eternity.

• Ugh..
Russia will collapse in the next 5 years. China's economy will collapse. The middle east will fall into ethnic conflict and decay.

As always, the United States of America will persevere and soar above the wreckage as a Bold eagle and lead humanity forward, never to be brought down, for eternity.

View attachment 2812411
Sieg Heil

• +1
Reactions: URL code
i disagree, and my objection is.....

let the world burn instead.

America is worse.Russia bans lgbt and prmotes traditionalism and christianity as gov policy.

USA prohibits christianity and is racist,imperialist,degenerate,Judaic and thieving of people's wealth(with america dead,there would be no poverty,there would be free energy tech etc)

America is worse.Russia bans lgbt and prmotes traditionalism and christianity as gov policy.

USA prohibits christianity and is racist,imperialist,degenerate,Judaic and thieving of people's wealth(with america dead,there would be no poverty,there would be free energy tech etc)
It’s fake Christianity. Russians are scumbags and their women prostitutes

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist

Russia has shit lot of fuckery internally, and nobody actually thinks in innovation or shit anymore, they only care about social status to power trip others.

Russia is basically a white middle eastern country

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist and fuxkdakikez

View attachment 2812411
usa is mrna vaxxed,china and russia didn't have this.

ya'll walking zombies destined to die.

Ya'll can't pay your debts soon,people are selling bonds not buying,usa dollsar will be worthless and you cannot fund your military bases.

Christ also showed You're satanic asses cannot win even against muslim goat herders(He gave them victory as punishment to you).Your defeat in ukraine,alongside showing the world how pathetic your military tech is ,is also worth noting.

Orthodox churches for the most part are polytheistic pagan cults where slavic "gods" are turned into saints and worshipped.
It is idolatry at it's finest.
Also it is just extended hand of polithics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Russia has shit lot of fuckery internally, and nobody actually thinks in innovation or shit anymore, they only care about social status to power trip others.

Russia is basically a white middle eastern country
It’s hell living there you need to be evil and be ready to fuck people over to survive. You can’t survive with honesty there

what if I told you this was water

and the Holy Bible says that in Revelations

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

the final heads that are to fall is ALL THE NATIONS and THE ELITES THEMSELVES

it's in the word :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It’s fake Christianity. Russians are scumbags and their women prostitutes
dude,americans are scumbags that only think of BBC,jew worship and money.they're women are feminist,promiscuous,jezebelian and gold digging at the same time(JFL how is that even possible,only in muttmerica).

It’s hell living there you need to be evil and be ready to fuck people over to survive. You can survive with honesty there
can survive with honesty? sure but you will live as a low or middle class serf to them.

i'm living in middle east and Russia is exact copy of middle east...same ethics and autism for power for meaningless reasons

dude,americans are sumbags that only think of BBC,jew worship and money.they're women are feminist,promiscuous,jezebelian and gold digging at the same time(JFL how is that even possible,only in muttmerica).
Many People in places like Texas are fine. Don’t underestimate the traditional Americans but California is fucked

Orthodox churches for the most part are polytheistic pagan cults where slavic "gods" are turned into saints and worshipped.
It is idolatry at it's finest.
Also it is just extended hand of polithics.
the bible orders you to venerate saints.

can survive with honesty? sure but you will live as a low or middle class serf to them.

i'm living in middle east and Russia is exact copy of middle east...same ethics and autism for power for meaningless reasons
I wanted to write you can’t survive with honesty there. You need to be a scumbag to survive there ready to fuck people over

Many People in places like Texas are fine. Don’t underestimate the traditional Americans but California is fucked
texans are giga racist,you can get lynched there for being a A'rab or a Black.Same in russia,but they're foreign policies are mutually beneficial and not imperialistic.Racism is demonism.it will send you to hell.it's against christ's teachings and his Glory.

texans are giga racist,you can get lynched there for being a A'rab or a Black.Same in russia,but they're foreign policies are mutually beneficial and not imperialistic.Racism is demonism.it will send you to hell.it's against christ's teachings and his Glory.
Cope the average Texan won’t lynch maybe in the 1800s . They are patriots and faithful and traditional (many)

Cope the average Texan won’t lynch maybe in the 1800s . They are patriots and faithful and traditional (many)
they're racist.they're still demons.

Jesus was A'rab yet they would lynch an arab for not being white.

they're racist.they're still demons.

Jesus was A'rab yet they would lynch an arab for not being white.
They love Jesus cope more deathnik

usa is mrna vaxxed,china and russia didn't have this.
Based. Only retards didnt take the vaxx

ya'll walking zombies destined to die.
Ironic. Russians are being sent to die for a war theyre (hilariously) losing, for their lunatic leader!

Ya'll can't pay your debts soon,people are selling bonds not buying,usa dollsar will be worthless and you cannot fund your military bases.
Cope. Russia will collapse.

Christ also showed You're satanic asses cannot win even against muslim goat herders(He gave them victory as punishment to you).Your defeat in ukraine,alongside showing the world how pathetic your military tech is ,is also worth noting.
There is no defeat in ukraine, and the american military didnt participate there. America has been raping muslims for decades now, and it's greatest ally, the promised land of the chosen people, Israel is continuing to bomb muslims into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
They love Jesus cope more deathnik
you're racist,you're not of christ,you're going to hell.is jesus showed up in rural texas not saying who he was,he would be lynched.let those people die off.

Establish death penalty for progressives and witches(a liberal is a witch)and maybe I'd support the 'save america,make america great again movement'.
You're the smartest user i have seen on here, God bless you

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Based. Only retards didnt take the vaxx

Ironic. Russians are being sent to die for a war theyre (hilariously) losing, for their lunatic leader!

Cope. Russia will collapse.

There is no defeat in ukraine, and the american military didnt participate there. America has been raping muslims for decades now, and it's greatest ally, the promised land of the chosen people, Israel is continuing to bomb muslims into oblivion.
no country but the JEWsa has the debt it has,that it simply cannot pay.

That’s actually the joos. The us was a very moral driven society earlier on

fucking ban all russians already

i was wondering when willymonfret would find his way to looksmax already. welcome to the board willy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back