Dont say nigga, say NIGGER

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
If you say nigga the blacks will just go ,"oooh white boy said nigga🙊" If you say something else they will actually see you as someone they cant cuck because it's TRUE, they want your lips sealed so they can control you, its oppression to us really it's a form of cuckoldry, they want yet another card to play against us , but we dont have to give to them.

Heil Trump. Heil our people. Heil victory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, 5'7 zoomer, watah and 4 others
The problem is chad gets cucked by normies and subhumans

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
IMG 6333

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, 5'7 zoomer, exo and 1 other person
Or, instead of saying nigga or nigger, if you really want to get inside their head, say "Daddy." Eh? That would make a nigga think. Ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Or, instead of saying nigga or nigger, if you really want to get inside their head, say "Daddy." Eh? That would make a nigga think. Ngl.
They will think you are some kind of sexual deviant , pious and respectable people used nigger for centuries as part of their normal vocabulary, but now it's not allowed, curious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't want to be cancelled 😞

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Darkeningstar
Respectable people never use the word 《nigga》. Nigger is the correct word, gen alphas will normalize it again mark my words.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and gribsufer1
Respectable people never use the word 《nigga》. Nigger is the correct word, gen alphas will normalize it again mark my words.
Mirin all the baby hitlers being born from instagram comments

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and gribsufer1
OP's mom sucked off a nigga

OP's mom sucked off a nigger

Yeah, second works better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
If you say nigga the blacks will just go ,"oooh white boy said nigga🙊" If you say something else they will actually see you as someone they cant cuck because it's TRUE, they want your lips sealed so they can control you, its oppression to us really it's a form of cuckoldry, they want yet another card to play against us , but we dont have to give to them.

Heil Trump. Heil our people. Heil victory
You would be beaten to death by black people if you called one of them a nigger, you black eyed swarthoid self hating ethnic

You would be beaten to death by black people if you called one of them a nigger, you black eyed swarthoid self hating ethnic
Yeah exactly, that's why I dont hang around black people, nor do I play with fire, run with scissors etc. Its common sense:lul:

My eyes are t07 :feelshah:🥂