DON'T SHOWER In THAMESMEAD

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
I consider myself a pretty calm person. A few days ago I went on a family trip to Thamesmead. First red flag is going somewhere with your family. We all know that it ends with arguing. After a long exhausting day of walking, enjoying the city and listening to arguing, the only thing I wanted to do was to take a good fricking shower.

Adjusting the temperature is already a nightmare, but this fucking shower wanted to make my experience the absolutely worst. As I turned the shower on i felt the arctic spraying from the hose on my feet. It took me 20 minutes of constantly moving the fucking valve by planks length that I finally found the ideal temperature that wont send me into a coma. After a minute of cooling my nerves and peacefully showering I felt the gates of hell open as lava started pouring on my body. I could feel my fucking skin peeling from 3rd degree burns because the water got possessed by the devil himself. I almost shit myself because of this. Fortunately the hell took only like 4 seconds.

I tried to compose myself but low and behold then the shower chose to pump out water from the north pole and I felt like i was gonna have a fucking seizure from the temperature change. It felt like i was getting cummed on by a frozen snowman and I couldn't take it anymore. Finally as my instincts kicked in I quickly turned the water off and stared at the wall in shock because of what happened.

But since I was already having a shit day, fate decided to throw in one more. Because the shower didnt have a normal fucking door and it was open, because of all the shit that happened the entire floor was covered in water and you needed a fucking raft to get to the door. Naturally, as I stepped out of the shower I slipped on the motherfucking water and almost got a brain injury from the stupidly placed fucking toilet...

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and violentrose
I consider myself a pretty calm person. A few days ago I went on a family trip to Thamesmead. First red flag is going somewhere with your family. We all know that it ends with arguing. After a long exhausting day of walking, enjoying the city and listening to arguing, the only thing I wanted to do was to take a good fricking shower.

Adjusting the temperature is already a nightmare, but this fucking shower wanted to make my experience the absolutely worst. As I turned the shower on i felt the arctic spraying from the hose on my feet. It took me 20 minutes of constantly moving the fucking valve by planks length that I finally found the ideal temperature that wont send me into a coma. After a minute of cooling my nerves and peacefully showering I felt the gates of hell open as lava started pouring on my body. I could feel my fucking skin peeling from 3rd degree burns because the water got possessed by the devil himself. I almost shit myself because of this. Fortunately the hell took only like 4 seconds.

I tried to compose myself but low and behold then the shower chose to pump out water from the north pole and I felt like i was gonna have a fucking seizure from the temperature change. It felt like i was getting cummed on by a frozen snowman and I couldn't take it anymore. Finally as my instincts kicked in I quickly turned the water off and stared at the wall in shock because of what happened.

But since I was already having a shit day, fate decided to throw in one more. Because the shower didnt have a normal fucking door and it was open, because of all the shit that happened the entire floor was covered in water and you needed a fucking raft to get to the door. Naturally, as I stepped out of the shower I slipped on the motherfucking water and almost got a brain injury from the stupidly placed fucking toilet...
22F70800 E205 44E9 9D40 7F583BF3780C

I lold at this great thread botb worthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elcrusader and whiteislandpill