Don’t starve max or else u will rape ur collagen

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
I now have loose skin around my face making me look look older and not like a pretty boy like I used to, face looks giga bloated all the time and my lips are cucked, takes a solid 1 hour work out to debloat and then it all comes back after 30 mins due to the loose skin so ggs

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
idgaf nigga i want hollow cheeks even if i have to be 1% bf

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
  • WTF
Not worth it bro. Your gonna fuck up your metabolism and hormones too
Didn’t u starve to 8% how tf did u not Nuke ur collagen or get loose skin

Snacks are fine just don’t eat above ur calorie intake?
According to the tdee calc I burn 3k a day and and to eat maintenance would simply be 7.5 of my favourite cookies 😞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and manletmogger
Didn’t u starve to 8% how tf did u not Nuke ur collagen or get loose skin
I didn’t really “starve” I was eating roughly 1300-1600 calories for like 9 months and I just got fucking SHREDDED. 7-8bf% almost got a eating disorder so I upped the calories :feelskek: now I’m eating ab 2k everyday

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I didn’t really “starve” I was eating roughly 1300-1600 calories for like 9 months and I just got fucking SHREDDED. 7-8bf% almost got a eating disorder so I upped the calories :feelskek: now I’m eating ab 2k everyday
But I’m also a higher bf% now and obviously looked better when I was shredded and starving

• +1
Idiotic.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
retrtded thread.

• JFL
But I’m also a higher bf% now and obviously looked better when I was shredded and starving
Still lean tho I’m like 11-12% rn

• +1
Op

Attachments

• reddits-keyboard-warriors-v0-g6vf86wfln4b1.jpg
    reddits-keyboard-warriors-v0-g6vf86wfln4b1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
Ah shi I did that when I was 14 I think and over time I was slowly ascending without realising lol

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
  • +1
Did u even wake up bloated lol
I honestly rarely ever remember being bloated 😭 because getting bloated of 1500 cals of normal food is hard. And I was also doing cardio every single day walking ab 20k steps so I was rarely bloated

• +1
I honestly rarely ever remember being bloated 😭 because getting bloated of 1500 cals of normal food is hard. And I was also doing cardio every single day walking ab 20k steps so I was rarely bloated
mirin

• +1