Don't starve, my experience with hollow cheeks

DamonHx

DamonHx

Fuck society, evolve above all else.
That's what the title says. Don't starve yourself, that's a serious mistake. I went through that and reached an extreme level of thinness, weighing about 47kg. I'm currently at 53 kilos.

It may seem contradictory, but having a low body fat percentage doesn't mean you'll get great results. On the contrary, you'll suffer unnecessarily. I went through it and I looked older and less healthy.

If you don't have the gene for hollow cheeks, stop cope- it's 100% genetic. Forcing it will make you look sickly thin. Instead, focus on realistic goals.

Examples of ideal body fat percentage

They're not extremely thin, but they're not bloated either:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Klaas Vaaker, Debetro and 1 other person
testing thread jfl

yeah no shit, thats why the lowest u go is whatever ur body can handle,, for some thats 8% and for some only 12%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and DamonHx
retard. its all your fault.
Yes, that's why I made this thread so that other autistic people don't suffer from hunger, because it doesn't do any good

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Ychassa
That's what the title says. Don't starve yourself, that's a serious mistake. I went through that and reached an extreme level of thinness, weighing about 47kg. I'm currently at 53 kilos.

It may seem contradictory, but having a low body fat percentage doesn't mean you'll get great results. On the contrary, you'll suffer unnecessarily. I went through it and I looked older and less healthy.

If you don't have the gene for hollow cheeks, stop cope- it's 100% genetic. Forcing it will make you look sickly thin. Instead, focus on realistic goals.

Examples of ideal body fat percentage

They're not extremely thin, but they're not bloated either:

View attachment 3001669View attachment 3001672
No shit, but we need to tell the truth to a lot of these incels. They think mewing while having a body fat of 23% will help and give them hollow cheeks :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
No shit, but we need to tell the truth to a lot of these incels. They think mewing while having a body fat of 23% will help and give them hollow cheeks :lul:
So sad that they're not only incel, they're also dumb

yeah no shit, thats why the lowest u go is whatever ur body can handle,, for some thats 8% and for some only 12%
%98 of population wont be able to maintain %8 without appetite suppressing drugs

• Woah
Reactions: DamonHx
10 is ideal

I WILL GET THERE ONE DAY