Don't Stop at Double Eyelid Surgery: What I've learned after analyzing various before/after pics of various Asian eye surgeries

K

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
TLDR: When trying to ascend Asian eye areas, double eyelids are only a part of the whole picture. Epicanthoplasty, canthoplasty, and transconjunctival fat transposition might be needed for a true eye area ascension.

A lot of people talk about double eyelid surgeries when trying to hardmax asian eye areas, which I think has a lot of merit to it. Fixing ptosis and monolids is #1 after correcting any craniofacial recession. But you'll see that getting this surgery alone doesn't always ascend the patient, sometimes I wonder if the money spent was even worth it.
Double eyelid surgery

Sure, there's a bit of a difference. but I daresay his SMV barely went up after spending thousands of dollars on this procedure.

Sometimes people go a little further and get some version of epicanthoplasty (medial, lateral) or some version of canthoplasty (lateral, lateral hotz, hotz) or both. If you are on the extremes of IPD, these procedures sort of help by seemingly shifting the relative lateral position of the eyes. This is definitely more on the right track.
3-Figure6-1.png

A little better, I'd say. This picture includes both medial epicanthoplasty and ptosis correction. If he chose to get double eyelids on top of this, he would have ascended more. Get him a new haircut, some midface augmentation, maybe a rhinoplasty, and you'll have a chang.

But the most underrated procedure is transconjunctival fat transposition, otherwise known as love band surgery.

Image taken from: http://hotdealsinkorea.tumblr.com/post/53269924141/tutorial-get-your-eyes-smiling-with-aegyo-sal

See how uncanny it is when we remove the fat under the eyes? It also gives you the added bonus of seemingly shortening the midface, because it appears there is less space between the eyes and the top lip. Having aegyo sal also means that you have no eyebags, which demonstrates good infraorbital projection and youI understand, these pictures are of females. But I'm sure if chico has his love bands photoshopped out, he will look a lot less attractive.

Even if I don't need canthoplasty or transconjunctival fat transposition, I'm still definitely going to explore them and bring it up to my surgeon (after my craniofacial recession is fixed) Hopefully fellow kpopmaxxers have benefited from this post.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, greywind, got.daim and 2 others
ching chong ching chinga dinky wing wang covid cough plong ping pong china nr.1

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, ItsOverLawg, HighLtn and 2 others
Why did i read this im not asian

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
Why did i read this im not asian
These procedures aren’t exclusively for Asians. If you’re going for a soft boy look these procedures could help anyone.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
These procedures aren’t exclusively for Asians. If you’re going for a soft boy look these procedures could help anyone.
Well ive been cursed with a striking hooded eye area with straight positive eyebrows so i would need diff surgeries compared to monolids for example

If you are asian - JUST FUCKING ROPE ALREADY YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
There is NO surgery that will make you even REMOTELY as good looking as average white guy

If you are asian - JUST FUCKING ROPE ALREADY YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
There is NO surgery that will make you even REMOTELY as good looking as average white guy
Ah yes, Asians are supposedly so unattractive, yet the most common interracial relationship, right after black men with white women, is white men with Asian women. So ugly yet white men can't resist them.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Ah yes, Asians are supposedly so unattractive, yet the most common interracial relationship, right after black men with white women, is white men with Asian women. So ugly yet white men can't resist them.
The argument is SOLID

double eyelid surgery alone still looks fucking shit because youd still have epicanthal folds which still make your eyes asian, medial epicanthoplasty can help but changes are minimal and still even post surgery your lacrimal won't be visible

Another ignorant thread that ignores the skull once again, what descends east asians is their under projected radix, not fucking monolid, bad naso-orbital region will make you look ugly regardless of your uee, eye soft tissue, etc

you need radix augmentation rhino first and then to address the orbital bone deficiencies

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Another ignorant thread that ignores the skull once again, what descends east asians is their under projected radix, not fucking monolid, bad naso-orbital region will make you look ugly regardless of your uee, eye soft tissue, etc

you need radix augmentation rhino first and then to address the orbital bone deficiencies
I literally mentioned fixing any craniofacial deformity because addressing the eye area. I guess you only read the TLDR.

Well ive been cursed with a striking hooded eye area with straight positive eyebrows so i would need diff surgeries compared to monolids for example
Good on you for finding that out on your own. I plan on getting a QOVES analysis to see which of these procedures I need.

I'm thinking after my DJS, if I don't get midface implants during DJS I'll get it right after, and after that I'll get any eye area surgeries I need. The point is to add some angularity to the skull and detail to the eye area.

TLDR: When trying to ascend Asian eye areas, double eyelids are only a part of the whole picture. Epicanthoplasty, canthoplasty, and transconjunctival fat transposition might be needed for a true eye area ascension.

A lot of people talk about double eyelid surgeries when trying to hardmax asian eye areas, which I think has a lot of merit to it. Fixing ptosis and monolids is #1 after correcting any craniofacial recession. But you'll see that getting this surgery alone doesn't always ascend the patient, sometimes I wonder if the money spent was even worth it.
Double eyelid surgery

Sure, there's a bit of a difference. but I daresay his SMV barely went up after spending thousands of dollars on this procedure.

Sometimes people go a little further and get some version of epicanthoplasty (medial, lateral) or some version of canthoplasty (lateral, lateral hotz, hotz) or both. If you are on the extremes of IPD, these procedures sort of help by seemingly shifting the relative lateral position of the eyes. This is definitely more on the right track.
3-Figure6-1.png

A little better, I'd say. This picture includes both medial epicanthoplasty and ptosis correction. If he chose to get double eyelids on top of this, he would have ascended more. Get him a new haircut, some midface augmentation, maybe a rhinoplasty, and you'll have a chang.

But the most underrated procedure is transconjunctival fat transposition, otherwise known as love band surgery.

Image taken from: http://hotdealsinkorea.tumblr.com/post/53269924141/tutorial-get-your-eyes-smiling-with-aegyo-sal

See how uncanny it is when we remove the fat under the eyes? It also gives you the added bonus of seemingly shortening the midface, because it appears there is less space between the eyes and the top lip. Having aegyo sal also means that you have no eyebags, which demonstrates good infraorbital projection and youI understand, these pictures are of females. But I'm sure if chico has his love bands photoshopped out, he will look a lot less attractive.

Even if I don't need canthoplasty or transconjunctival fat transposition, I'm still definitely going to explore them and bring it up to my surgeon (after my craniofacial recession is fixed) Hopefully fellow kpopmaxxers have benefited from this post.
''asian'' proceeds to post chinese, japanese and korean

I literally mentioned fixing any craniofacial deformity because addressing the eye area. I guess you only read the TLDR.
Longer Vomers are not a cranofacial recession

Monolids can be attractive as long as they’re still hunter shaped

If you look sleepy normally then that’s not it

Monolids can be attractive as long as they’re still hunter shaped

If you look sleepy normally then that’s not it
Sometimes they go hand in hand, but I agree that there are some monolids that are good looking. For Asians, however, it's usually a good thing to go for, you can never go wrong with it, in an effort to avoid the classic manchu chinese pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav and KpopmaxxingGuy
that's the true asians the other ones are just shitskins
Maybe I should have specified east asians. But asian attractiveness is based on the moggers and foggers of east asians.

dye your eyebrows and grow a chin bro
Can't grow a chin bruh my father messed up my genes. Probably gonna hardmaxx (or ERmaxx) if i won't get a girlfriend by the time i turn 23.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg

Double eyelid surgery

3-Figure6-1.png

Should have posted this in the cosmetic surgery section ngl.

Ppl on this forum seem to dislike fat grafting.

In reality for the undereye area there are really 3 options. Implants (Expensive and sometimes uncanny), fillers (even braindead people should be able to work out why they are bad) and fat grafting.

Should if OBO was more mainstream and drs would actually peform lefort 2's+3, yeah the better option would be to get them. But that's not the reality of the situation rn. So fat grafting is legitimate if you decide not to get implants.