Dont stop using tinder

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
If you stop using tinder you are just making it easier for the bluepilled cuck to get laid.

they deserve hell tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, uglygypsy, Celexawer and 2 others
If you stop using tinder you are just making it easier for the bluepilled cuck to get laid.

they deserve hell tbh
Na tbh I switched sides and now my catfish matches with subhumans and leaves them on read until they finally uninstall.
Screenshot 20200921 195225 LOVOO

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5634
Na tbh I switched sides and now my catfish matches with subhumans and leaves them on read until they finally uninstall.
View attachment 689067
Is that badoo? im suprised they are not spam calling like they did on a fat ugly girl i catfished with

Is that badoo? im suprised they are not spam calling like they did on a fat ugly girl i catfished with
I just used a pic of @futurehuman with female filter on faceapp. It even still has the faceapp logo on the bottom left yet it's at 850+ likes and probably 100 messages.
Screenshot 20200913 191446 LOVOO

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Baldingman1998, Celexawer and 1 other person
I just used a pic of @futurehuman with female filter on faceapp. It even still has the faceapp logo on the bottom left yet it's at 850+ likes and probably 100 messages.
View attachment 689080
I used fat guy but he was looking like a disgusting female and got tons of messages from good looking guys aswell. I have the picture if you want to see it

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I used fat guy but he was looking like a disgusting female and got tons of messages from good looking guys aswell. I have the picture if you want to see it
Na it's fine. Most guys on dating apps are absolutely pathetic and will just give anything that has a hole endless validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Na it's fine. Most guys on dating apps are absolutely pathetic and will just give anything that has a hole endless validation.
Its suifuel. Do you use dating apps yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919