Don’t take an IQ test

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
If you get a certain score on an IQ test you will forever be subconsciously limiting your full capabilities. You can’t erase your memories. Instead you should automatically assume you have genius level IQ so you can excel in life and have the most positive thinking. Placebo is more powerful than you estimate it to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirinmax, Roquefort, slavicpsycho and 14 others
Type shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, PlayersGetPlayed, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
I was literally thinking about this a few minutes ago wow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, notsocommonthumb, illusivespirits and 2 others
Type shit.
The BBC triad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, notsocommonthumb, Clqs and 5 others
So basically just cope.

Amazing advice ngl

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, cooldude1231, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
If you get a certain score on an IQ test you will forever be subconsciously limiting your full capabilities. You can’t erase your memories. Instead you should automatically assume you have genius level IQ so you can excel in life and have the most positive thinking. Placebo is more powerful than you estimate it to be.
Doesn't work like that, iq will be revealed either way. And iq as such is cope either way, working memory is all that matters in iq. How much can you hold in your head while doing a task basically, this is why people are successful leaders basically. Ofc reasoning is important but most of the time it's not about being right, it's about looking professional(looks and working memory)

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Bars and The Homelander
So basically just cope.

Amazing advice ngl
Subtle sarcasm but maybe not. My advice is better than the latter. This self-given advice has got me through school and the only reason for my grades is because I believed I could do it. As cucked and blue pilled as that sounds, I am right. Taking a test is a huge gamble that can impair your ability to succeed and rise above others.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Doesn't work like that, iq will be revealed either way. And iq as such is cope either way, working memory is all that matters in iq. How much can you hold in your head while doing a task basically, this is why people are successful leaders basically. Ofc reasoning is important but most of the time it's not about being right, it's about looking professional(looks and working memory)
I never said it will increase your IQ but it will maximize your potential for it.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and lurking truecel
Great idea. So you can be extra resentful when you fail. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and iblamechico
by taking an IQ test u reveal ur low iq bc u never thought of this concept before

willfully taking an iq test reveals ur iq

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Judas Froome, notsocommonthumb, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
I never said it will increase your IQ but it will maximize your potential for it.
I mean I feel like this goes against the whole principle of websites like these, you should want to know your weaknesses so you can improve them as much as possible. You can still have a strong ego

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
Great idea. So you can be extra resentful when you fail. :ROFLMAO:
Failing a test is not something to be resentful about. Learn from that experience and try harder. School is a game of memorization and dedication which the average person has

• +1
It said 84 is that good

• +1
I'm pretty sure I'm above average IQ.

• +1
I mean I feel like this goes against the whole principle of websites like these, you should want to know your weaknesses so you can improve them as much as possible. You can still have a strong ego
Your IQ can’t be increased past your genetic potential

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and notsocommonthumb
Valid mentality bhai
No I'm like sure its above average because I did better than a guy who had given an IQ test and had a score of 110 in an aptitude test.

• +1
I just take IQ tests when I need a confidence boost. Same as dick measuring. It's just mental masturbation for when you don't get to use it.

• +1
Failing a test is not something to be resentful about. Learn from that experience and try harder. School is a game of memorization and dedication which the average person has
Yeah school is just a test of conscientiousness, we all know that. I meant that if you think you're a genius and you fail you'll be more resentful because you'd feel like you deserve more... Or at least that's often the case with genius failures

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, iblamechico and The Homelander
I just take IQ tests when I need a confidence boost. Same as dick measuring. It's just mental masturbation for when you don't get to use it.
Mirin the heaviness of that humble brag lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and Eriot Lodger
No I'm like sure its above average because I did better than a guy who had given an IQ test and had a score of 110 in an aptitude test.
That’s a great IQ don’t get me wrong but you should believe you are way better, not because there is anything wrong with your IQ.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Jason Voorhees
But why does it say I have mental retardation is it bad like what does that mean
You're larping, it doesn't say retardation over 70. You have at least 85, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• +1
Yeah school is just a test of conscientiousness, we all know that. I meant that if you think you're a genius and you fail you'll be more resentful because you'd feel like you deserve more... Or at least that's often the case with genius failures
I completely agree

• +1
I did and got 114

• +1
Your IQ can’t be increased past your genetic potential
No ofc not, but the whole concept of an IQ test is to show an analysis of your intelligence. There will be many different types of intelligence tested. Working memory, reasoning, long term memory, verbal reasoning, spatial etc. If you are not total genetic waste you will be good at something and with this information you can now know your weaknesses and strengths and can maximize your potential in this way by choosing the right job paths etc.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Autismcel
No ofc not, but the whole concept of an IQ test is to show an analysis of your intelligence. There will be many different types of intelligence tested. Working memory, reasoning, long term memory, verbal reasoning, spatial etc. If you are not total genetic waste you will be good at something and with this information you can now know your weaknesses and strengths and can maximize your potential in this way by choosing the right job paths etc.
Yeah obviously. But if a person is average in everything according to the IQ test, that person will be bummed out by it and will always subconsciously live an average life. That’s what this thread is for.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and lurking truecel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Autismcel
Yeah obviously. But if a person is average in everything according to the IQ test, that person will be bummed out by it and will always subconsciously live an average life. That’s what this thread is for.
The black pill always comes and collect even in these areas. Reality always speaks volumes. Ofc if you believe in confidence etc. But if you truly believe in reality than you should know that your knowledge of it shouldn't affect the consequences of it. And if you are truly average than you will have some parts above and below average, if you are evenly average at everything which in itself is probably rare a desirable because of that. The only problem is when you are below average and realize that you are only average at some things and below In most lol.

• +1
I was literally thinking about this a few minutes ago wow
Ur mind already predicted this thread and you read it before everyone else could read it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and ey88
Ur mind already predicted this thread and you read it before everyone else could read it.
I predicted that his mind would predict that. I am always 2 steps ahead.

• +1
If believe the results of an iq test are meaningful you are low iq

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome and The Homelander
No placebo for your peanut skull

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
If believe the results of an iq test are meaningful you are low iq
I agree. Also to add to that if you have they/them in your description you have low IQ

I agree. Also to add to that if you have they/them in your description you have low IQ
Then why is a disproportionate amount of academia and wealthy individuals LGBTQ+?

IQ literally means nothing. High iq also literally doesnt exist, scoring +2 or +3 SD just means you're guaranteed +1 SD within the margin of error.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Harold O'brien
IQ literally means nothing. High iq also literally doesnt exist, scoring +2 or +3 SD just means you're guaranteed +1 SD within the margin of error.
Is this straightcel?

IQ is a broad understanding of something we haven’t fully explored yet. It should not be taken too literally

IQ is a broad understanding of something we haven’t fully explored yet. It should not be taken too literally
Okay I just read your OP.
I guess i agree but that only happens if you believe in iq, in the first place..

Please educate yourself on IQ so you can help people infected with the IQ mind virus.
Maybe a young child reads this thread, knows his iq, and gives up on life. It would be one thing if IQ was real and it was just a brutal reality we had to accept, but its not.

Is this straightcel?
? noe

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Okay I just read your OP.
I guess i agree but that only happens if you believe in iq, in the first place..

Please educate yourself on IQ so you can help people infected with the IQ mind virus.
Maybe a young child reads this thread, knows his iq, and gives up on life. It would be one thing if IQ was real and it was just a brutal reality we had to accept, but its not.

? noe
I mean that is literally what this thread is about lol