Dont take blue pilled advice seriously

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
If you actually listen to this dumb shit that incel subhumans on here tell you, you're a dumb ass. I promise you these same dudes would get rejected by 99% of women irl or would be terrified to approach any women.
And don't look at couples in public and think for a second that you'll get girls. Get that same Guy to approach a bunch of women and he WILL get clobbered if he doesn't look like your typical tinder slayer. Your typical lucked out normie incel doesn't mean you'll slay shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, Piratecel, datboijj and 14 others
If you actually listen to this dumb shit that incel subhumans on here yell you, you're a dumb ass. I promise you these same dudes would get rejected by 99% of women irl or would be terrified to approach any women.
And don't look at couples in public and think for a second that you'll get girls. Get that same Guy to approach a bunch of women and he WILL get clobbered if he doesn't look like your typical tinder slayer. Your typical lucked out normie incel doesn't mean you'll slay shit
If you already have an account here, chances are, you're sub 3 PSL which usually is the case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Arditi, Kamui and 5 others
Don't listen to advice of guys that cry about there life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Truth. I respect how much you keep it real man. Zero copes, just facts. Realest guy on this site lol.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Hey, I saw you the other day

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Kamui
If you actually listen to this dumb shit that incel subhumans on here yell you, you're a dumb ass. I promise you these same dudes would get rejected by 99% of women irl or would be terrified to approach any women.
"Just be NT bro! It's your brain chemistry bro! It's just personnality bro!"

Niggas see a man they don't find attractive with a woman and automatically the girl don't find him attractive and it means there must be another thing

It's all about fucking looks JFL

Niggas worried about normies coming in this site but the niggas themself ain't even blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, RecessedChinCel, Allornothing and 5 others
I'm always ignoring simps and cucks in here.
Imagine taking advice from someone like that

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Clown Show and norwegianfreak
I shoot at bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Clown Show
C’est fini.

• +1
Normie + NT + social circle = gf (it’s easy to be an LTR cuck this way tho)

Chadlite SMV or above = Slayer

Niggas skulls are too thick to understand this tho

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thereallegend
I’m currently on the bus writing this post. All the white guys are soft maxxed HTNs+ according to this forum. Just caging at real life tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Blackgymmax and thereallegend

It’s all the greycels that make us keep repeating this shit

It’s all the greycels that make us keep repeating this shit
Fr them niggas keep writing these retarded ass water essays that we’ve already known for years 💀 or when they say certain shit is absolute instead of subjective, shit gets hella annoying

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
my 3psl tall white friend tried to try the numbers game. just asking every girl. he got rejected 10 times this day + by his crush coworkers.

he told me im a hater after i said that these women just find him ugly and even if they say nice things it just means piss off kys.

poor guy thinks im weird

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You been slaying lately?

People overcomplicate things and/or miss the bigger picture. You can always trust @Blackgymmax to bring things back down to earth though

Tbh if you never got IOIs before don’t even try just give up on women. Don’t be this guy:
my 3psl tall white friend tried to try the numbers game. just asking every girl. he got rejected 10 times this day + by his crush coworkers.

he told me im a hater after i said that these women just find him ugly and even if they say nice things it just means piss off kys.

poor guy thinks im weird

Focus on other things. Give up. Go home. It’s over. It’s that simple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and depressionmaxxing
People overcomplicate things and/or miss the bigger picture. You can always trust @Blackgymmax to bring things back down to earth though

Tbh if you never got IOIs before don’t even try just give up on women. Don’t be this guy:

big bro is even gymcelling with me thinking he‘ll glow up and says looks are only important in a women, girls just want to be protected lmfao

2 types of niggas in this world

Real ass niggas and bitch ass niggas

Your friend is a bitch ass nigga

• +1
How would a 6ft3 6.5/10 face 9.5/10 physique do?

They're new. That's probably why.