Don’t take hgh!!

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Do your fucking research me. If your still growing and try to take this shit don’t. Unless the doctor prescribes it. You will literally look like a freak and at the point I’ll rather be short then a tall freak.

Compelling arguments with mountains of evidence and sources and an extremely clear point
you have outdone yourself OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, Deleted member 30843, yonmaxxed and 37 others
Do your fucking research me. If your still growing and try to take this shit don’t. Unless the doctor prescribes it. You will literally look like a freak and at the point I’ll rather be short then a tall freak.
Lol, so HGH in ur body wont make u a freak but exogenous, will i do know about acromegaly but that requires many years of super higher HGH secretion

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and DianabolDownie
Compelling arguments with mountains of evidence and sources and an extremely clear point
Bro you can literally look this shit online fuck that shit like I literally don’t even know how much inject that shit is so dangerous

Bro you can literally look this shit online fuck that shit like I literally don’t even know how much inject that shit is so dangerous
that for some reason you haven't shown any of

Lol, so HGH in ur body wont make u a freak but exogenous, will i do know about acromegaly but that requires many years of super higher HGH secretion
I think the amount to hgh to promote growth is a fuckton and probably fuck up your facial features I’m just going to cope by decreasing my insulin levels but I honestly don’t even care if I girl rejects me at my height fuck that I’ve seen way too many people shorter than me in relationships.
that for some reason you haven't shown any of
Fucking google it I’m a 16 year old if I can do it so can you bro.

fuck up your facial features
You mean make you Chad?

It may mess with your facial ratios a little bit, but ultimately it's predetermined by how ugly you already were before.

At the very least it's going to make you look more masculine, and in best case scenario:

Ted-Cassidy.jpg

You will get a huge, dominant, well proportioned skull. (Not to this severe extent, but you get the idea)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You mean make you Chad?

It may mess with your facial ratios a little bit, but ultimately it's predetermined by how ugly you already were before.

At the very least it's going to make you look more masculine, and in best case scenario:

Ted-Cassidy.jpg

You will get a huge, dominant, well proportioned skull.
And that’s rare girls called me cute and some called me ugly but that’s mostly liking not going to happen hgh will grow everything not just height.

Did it give you any height though? And if so how much? How much of your growth do you attribute to the artificial HGH?

I’m not kidding, getting a few extra inches transforms your world so a fucked up face wouldn’t feel so bad.

And that’s rare girls called me cute and some called me ugly but that’s mostly liking not going to happen hgh will grow everything not just height.
What if you have small wrists

hgh will grow everything not just height.
Did you read a word of what I said?

HGH is supposed to grow everything, you need a large skull.

Injectable HGH won't get you to acromegaly monster levels anyway, but it will assure that the size of your skull and masculinity of your face matches your height. You will need it, you fool.

Injectable HGH won't get you to acromegaly monster levels anyway, but it will assure that the size of your skull and masculinity of your face matches your height. You will need it, you fool.
Should I take it? I’m 15

@Dyorotic2 Is going to kill you in your sleep tbh.
Acromegaly happens with excessive HGH secretion after puberty and developmental stages.
Instead of causing proportional bone growth it starts fucking with other tissues.

Did it give you any height though? And if so how much? How much of your growth do you attribute to the artificial HGH?

I’m not kidding, getting a few extra inches transforms your world so a fucked up face wouldn’t feel so bad.
That’s why people like FACEandLMS exists he’s 6”3 and ugly so he should be good right wrong he’s an incel ive seen 5”6-5”8 pretty boys slay hard man I rather be 5”10 then to risk fucking up my face.

If your in puberty your face is still growing on it’s own so taking hgh will cause unnatural insulin and cause overgrowth and heard disease. See people might be happy for a little while that there tall and fit but you won’t be happy when you look like
Frankenstein and have heart disease.
Should I take it? I’m 15
No don’t just eat well and before you go to bed don’t eat anything for two hours and sleep in completely darkness you will grow.

Last edited:
Would rather look like a freak than a wimp

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
lol bro they give it for short people at puberty stop coping.
They give HGH cuz they have deficiency
If u dont have deficiency u can also take to get in the sweet spot. Nobody take bodybuilder dose

See people might be happy for a little while that there tall and fit but you won’t be happy when you look like
Frankenstein and have heart disease.
You won't look like Frankenstein taking HGH. That would require literal gigantism/acromegaly.

Injecting HGH will mildly assist the growth in your entire body. You will never reach the point of diminishing returns.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare and Deleted member 4614
That’s why people like FACEandLMS exists he’s 6”3 and ugly so he should be good right wrong he’s an incel ive seen 5”6-5”8 pretty boys slay hard man I rather be 5”10 then to risk fucking up my face.
Face is a fucking autist.
Being taller than someone means you instantly mog him.
Face is 5 inches taller than me and therefore mogs me no matter how good I look.

shit thread rope immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, BackFromTheMogging, mattzdeb and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

You are stupid, really hahahahaya
HGH in teens can make u grow taller, it will make u LEGEND at collagen.
If you use bodybuilding doses u will look like a freak, otherwise it is one of the best drugs anyone can use BUT ITS SUPER EXPENSIVE

Face is a fucking autist.
Being taller than someone means you instantly mog him.
Face is 5 inches taller than me and therefore mogs me no matter how good I look.
Bro most girls will date you rather than face height is complete cope

If you use bodybuilding doses u will look like a freak, otherwise it is one of the best drugs anyone can use BUT ITS SUPER EXPENSIVE

The dosages they give to children are bigger than typical bodybuilding dosages. The normal dose for 60kg is around 7-14 IU pharma gh. Typical gym rats and bodybuilders use 5IU of underground GH. 10 max.

The dosages they give to children are bigger than typical bodybuilding dosages. The normal dose for 60kg is around 7-14 IU pharma gh. Typical gym rats and bodybuilders use 5IU of underground GH. 10 max.
Exactly if you give a healthy teen that amount it could cause the overproduction of the natural growth hormone and cause cancerous cels and heart attacks.

Exactly if you give a healthy teen that amount it could cause the overproduction of the natural growth hormone and cause cancerous cels and heart attacks.

Normal children actually produce a mind blowing amount of GH naturally. After 14-15 it declines big time. My guess is when you inject hgh your body will be slightly suppressed and won't produce any on its own. In other words you would be replacing your own production. HGH only temporary suppresses your pituitary gland unlike steroids. Although I'm not a doctor. If hgh did what you claim it wouldn't be a legit treatment. As far as I know hgh can only speed up the growth of existing cancer cells and not give you cancer. Plus nobody here can afford so much hgh they develope acromegaly lol

Normal children actually produce a mind blowing amount of GH naturally. After 14-15 it declines big time. My guess is when you inject hgh your body will be slightly suppressed and won't produce any on its own. In other words you would be replacing your own production. HGH only temporary suppresses your pituitary gland unlike steroids. Although I'm not a doctor. If hgh did what you claim it wouldn't be a legit treatment. As far as I know hgh can only speed up the growth of existing cancer cells and not give you cancer. Plus nobody here can afford so much hgh they develope acromegaly lol
You still need high levels and f growth to get some height so it’s still dangerous long term

holy shit, the amount of studies posted here is insane great job op

shit thread rope immediately
Explain why I’m wrong. If I’m wrong then by all means explain but o don’t want people to be hurting themselves.

Lol you wish it could turn you into a freak. It will grow your existing bones not fucjing deform them like it’s play doh. It may or may not even give any significant height or frame width. If it does grow face your face will just get more robust due to thicker bigger bones. In my case I have 10/10 pheno I’m just skinny and tall (6’2” barefoot) with the same frame as Chico except my body is defined. If I start blasting this summer I maybe will get an inch in height and frame and that’s a maybe. I’m praying for my cheekbones and skull to grow from it lol idk why anyone wouldn’t want that. I’m not sure about nose and ears but idrgaf. And btw don’t lower your insulin because it’s a leading growth factor in puberty

Lol you wish it could turn you into a freak. It will grow your existing bones not fucjing deform them like it’s play doh. It may or may not even give any significant height or frame width. If it does grow face your face will just get more robust due to thicker bigger bones. In my case I have 10/10 pheno I’m just skinny and tall (6’2” barefoot) with the same frame as Chico except my body is defined. If I start blasting this summer I maybe will get an inch in height and frame and that’s a maybe. I’m praying for my cheekbones and skull to grow from it lol idk why anyone wouldn’t want that. I’m not sure about nose and ears but idrgaf. And btw don’t lower your insulin because it’s a leading growth factor in puberty
I already have a big wide nose so if I take hgh it could make it even bigger plus there is so many studies that prove teens should not use hgh I’ll link https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/human-growth-hormone-hgh

Good gaslighting goy

I already have a big wide nose so if I take hgh it could make it even bigger plus there is so many studies that prove teens should not use hgh I’ll link https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/human-growth-hormone-hgh
Dude fuck the studies . Look I use mushrooms too. I believe they have healing properties unlike any pharmaceutical medicine and are a gift from god. Why tf do u think they are a class A drug highly illegal anywhere when it’s just a fucjing mushroom. Because it allows you to see past societies bullshit and also if it was pronounced to be say a cure for depression , you could get it anywhere and there would be no market in that. I see HGH in the same light. Imagine all the black kids playing basketball in their neighborhoods with dreams of going to the NBA but they never will because they are just too small , too weak, etc. it was probably hard asf just for Messi who was supposed to be the most amazing soccer player to get his hands on some HGH. HGH is like the fucking god overpowered drug when paired with other shit in teenage years no jew doctor wants anyone to have it tbh. If you do this shit right it’s so worth it and you have people here to help who are smart as shit and have researched tf out of it and used it themselves like dyrotic .

Dude fuck the studies . Look I use mushrooms too. I believe they have healing properties unlike any pharmaceutical medicine and are a gift from god. Why tf do u think they are a class A drug highly illegal anywhere when it’s just a fucjing mushroom. Because it allows you to see past societies bullshit and also if it was pronounced to be say a cure for depression , you could get it anywhere and there would be no market in that. I see HGH in the same light. Imagine all the black kids playing basketball in their neighborhoods with dreams of going to the NBA but they never will because they are just too small , too weak, etc. it was probably hard asf just for Messi who was supposed to be the most amazing soccer player to get his hands on some HGH. HGH is like the fucking god overpowered drug when paired with other shit in teenage years no jew doctor wants anyone to have it tbh. If you do this shit right it’s so worth it and you have people here to help who are smart as shit and have researched tf out of it and used it themselves like dyrotic .
Then how much should we use then my plates are only a little bit open so how much then? How do I dodge the side effects?

The only downside to hgh is the cost. Period. You are not reading studies but random articles. Read enough about potatoes and you will be convinced they give you cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7056
What is considered a good dose compared to a bodybuilding dose? I’m 15 and looking to get on HGH

You mean make you Chad?

Ted-Cassidy.jpg

You will get a huge, dominant, well proportioned skull. (Not to this severe extent, but you get the idea)
Why are you so obsessed with acromegaly patients?

You mean make you Chad?

Ted-Cassidy.jpg

Does it increase midface and jaw length

Greycel moment

dont listen to this blue pilled poorcel. hgh is literally the best looksmax if ur in puberty. and puberty is the best time to take it