"Dont take it too seriously bro"

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
yeah bro dont take it too seriously that a younger slut manipulated, played you like a tune, mocked you and broke you in every way she could.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mentalcel1, YungTrappa, HeightPilledum and 5 others
What happened this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki and SubhumanCurrycel
She knew you were the type to fall for it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, saint, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
get a haircut and start slaying!! Make her jealous bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
don't ever get invested

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, LuckyBeast and Deleted member 84615
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What happened to your oneitis

emotionally towards a girl
it was impossible not to. she was pressing all the buttons she could. every other girl was keeping a "distance" so that i wouldnt get invested. she absolutely gave 0 fucks about my feelings :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
She was objectively much higher on the PSL rating scale. Think about it. Why would she fall for you? Maybe you weren't blackpilled then, but you should know better now. You made a mistake. It happens to the best of us. Move on and try to make the best of what you have.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vetar and Deleted member 84615
What happened to your oneitis
she graduated and moved out to a bigger city to do her postgraduate. and im sure that on the back of her she is very happy that she aint ever gonna see me again.

it was impossible not to. she was pressing all the buttons she could. every other girl was keeping a "distance" so that i wouldnt get invested. she absolutely gave 0 fucks about my feelings :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I'm getting over her bro, trust me it'll get better. I don't think about her as much I used to but it still hurts sometimes.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
that was basically the plan last summer. it went horribly lol
Damn bro. At least you can’t say you didn’t try. now you can entire retirement within my confinements

• So Sad
Damn bro. At least you can’t say you didn’t try. now you can entire retirement within my confinements

i rly should have embraced being a simp for my old chubyb mentally unstable oneitis. every man has a destiny after all and mine was that.

You could change your username from Apparition to Doomerition.

• So Sad
Just try and not think about her bro, fuck that bitch

• So Sad
take a shower get a fycking good workout start a business and become Adonis

• So Sad
Just try and not think about her bro, fuck that bitch
thats the problem though. even when i try not to think about her its because im just trying to run away. so anything i think of is affected by her at the end of the day. rip free will

thats the problem though. even when i try not to think about her its because im just trying to run away. so anything i think of is affected by her at the end of the day. rip free will
Been in a similliar spot with my ex, it just gets better over time bro I used to not be able to get her out of my head now I don't even think about her just give yourself time it may take a couple of months but it will pass

• +1