don't take modafinil after 12pm

Deleted member 18012

Deleted member 18012

If I try to sleep if I'm on it my insides feel like they are burning up and feel extremely restless and want to run a marathon

It made my OCD worse

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
aka don't be a retard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18012
U like Senthil ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Btw, Antihistamines (I use Diphenhydramine) are useful to counteract the effects of Modafinil and get you to sleep

• +1
aka don't be a retard
sometimes it's a necessity when you need to do shit or pull an all nighter. It feels like crap the day after though.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
sometimes it's a necessity when you need to do shit or pull an all nighter. It feels like crap the day after though.
Got it. Allnighters are very effective looksmins. Take Modafinil early in the morning preventively before your deadline starts to close up to get your shit done, so you don't have to resort to all-nighters (y)

• +1
  • JFL
If I try to sleep if I'm on it my insides feel like they are burning up and feel extremely restless and want to run a marathon

It made my OCD worse

Don't use more than 50mg per day, 100mg if you are 180lbs+.

Btw, Antihistamines (I use Diphenhydramine) are useful to counteract the effects of Modafinil and get you to sleep

I use Cyproheptadine, it's all useful for reducing cortisol and breaks the stress cycle.

• +1
Don't use more than 50mg per day, 100mg if you are 180lbs+.

I use Cyproheptadine, it's all useful for reducing cortisol and breaks the stress cycle.
lol I use 200mg daily

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and TrestIsBest
lol I use 200mg daily
Yeah that dose works best for me too. 100 mg is still effective, but anything under I mostly get the side effects and none of the good stuff

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yeah, I follow(ed) Ray Peat too. Cyproheptadine makes me insanely fatigued even day(s) after, so I can't really take it. You are right tho that it can be useful to get you to chill the fuck out

• +1
Yeah, I follow(ed) Ray Peat too. Cyproheptadine makes me insanely fatigued even day(s) after, so I can't really take it. You are right tho that it can be useful to get you to chill the fuck out
I just do 3 sets of 100 jumping jacks and boom cortisol gone

Do i think i could use modafinil as a pre workout supplement?

• +1
Definitely, that would be ideal. Take it 2hr or so before

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
freddy came to my room :oops:

• +1
Works decently well for mind-muscle-connection and focus, but more adrenergic substances are better for increasing strength and endurance

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
freddy came to my room :oops:

HCoz0G

It made my OCD worse
Honestly, don't take that shit after 10 AM, just to be on the safe side.

lol I use 200mg daily
Wait, so you guys take it all in one go and that's it? I like to take 100mg and then take another 100mg afterward.

Wait, so you guys take it all in one go and that's it? I like to take 100mg and then take another 100mg afterward.
Yup. Even 200 mg in the morning makes falling asleep pretty hard at night, so splitting the dose wouldn't work for me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr