don't take your life for granted.

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
you could die any second, you can die now, literally now by a heart attack, and lose everything, everyone, every accomplishment

remember how much important your life is everyday, because if you forget the value of it, you forget how to truly live

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Yerico7, tombradylover and 7 others
b

• +1
Reactions: nathan
that's why i'm always looking for excitement no matter what, it's just hard these days

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, isis_Bleach, chudlite and 1 other person
that's why i'm always looking for excitement no matter what, it's just hard these days
your doing good, enjoy it and don't forget my words brocel:), have the most fun possible, that's what truly matters

i think happiness is all around us, so is suffering, i think outlook determines which one we’ll absorb, keep your head up young anthony you are a good man

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PeakIncels
i think happiness is all around us, so is suffering, i think outlook determines which one we’ll absorb, keep your head up young anthony you are a good man
using this as bump sorry brother:feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
your doing good, enjoy it and don't forget my words brocel:), have the most fun possible, that's what truly matters
i unironically love that nigga @anthony111553 i feel like in another life we would’ve been classmates and had so much fun together

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
gen z makes me wanna kill myself

• +1
i unironically love that nigga @anthony111553 i feel like in another life we would’ve been classmates and had so much fun together
this is low-key wholesome ngl, I'm happy you like him this much, it's not even gay tbh, it's a good bond

• +1
death isn't a summary or judgement of your life; it's a complete erasure. it makes it so whatever you did - whether it be living life to the fullest or completely wasting it - didn't matter

• +1
this made me shed a tear ngl

• +1
this is low-key wholesome ngl, I'm happy you like him this much, it's not even gay tbh, it's a good bond
yeah i feel like me and that nigga @anthony111553 have a brother bond

• +1
you could die any second, you can die now, literally now by a heart attack, and lose everything, everyone, every accomplishment

remember how much important your life is everyday, because if you forget the value of it, you forget how to truly live
Does that mean it doesn't matter if I keep bloatmaxxing on GOYSLOP?

• +1
death isn't a summary or judgement of your life; it's a complete erasure. it makes it so whatever you did - whether it be living life to the fullest or completely wasting it - didn't matter
true words tbh

• +1
Does that mean it doesn't matter if I keep bloatmaxxing on GOYSLOP?
no, it means you gotta live at your fullest and have the most fun possible, you can eat a cookie and choke on it, and die right now, that's what I mean bro

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and PeakIncels
  • Love it
Reactions: AustrianOak47

What do we do now?

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and PeakIncels
Okay what do you want me to do?

• +1
What do we do now?
do whatever the fuck you want, but it has to be enjoyable

you must use your time and have the most pleasure and satisfaction from it, hard work is bs, no one gives a fuck ab it, but pleasure?

you will always want it, there is nun better than a life full of that, there will be time to work hard brother, dw

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson and halloweed
I’m very grateful to have my life
You have a lot to thank being a first worlder

• +1